Gladiator 6.2 Version "End Game Stats/Gear"

Mrplatino-DN

Hello Daevas! i love to play the gladiator class so i want make a nice guide for those new players and the old ones that wants to get more information about the new version, with the recent update our class have many changes (everyone does but i want to focus in gladiator) so the hightlights for this topics are the next

1) Dual still worth in this version for pve? or pvp as well?

2) PVE stigmas build 

3) PVP stigmas Build

4) New stats for PvP (minium and maximum) and how do we have to sort the new stats in this version for pve

5) Nes stats for PVP (minium and maximum) and how do we have to sort the new stats in this version for pvp

6) without slaugther, Nezekan, and daevic fury do we still the Berserking warrior class in the game?

7) MA for magic skills still like the last versions? getting resist our magical skills? do we have to socket MA like in 2.5?

9) Weapons, in old days an arsenal with full many weapons to deal in each situation was a good option, what now? do we need extendible weapons? Great swords? Polearms? Duals? bow?

10) we cant use the cloth, chain, and leather set but we can use hats, so is pettry much like old days some that glads was running with leather or cloth hats for more MR or MS that worth in this version?

Hope we can make a good guide for new and current players like me that are so confused with the new version, ill write my thoughts and update this topic constantly.

THANK YOU for ur time and knowledge.

Mrplatino Gladiator lvl 80

Israphel Server.

1) it is worth to pve but not pvp
2) and 3) i use the same build - Whirling strike, Exhausting Wave, Severe precision cut, lockdown, draining blow, earthquake wave( i have no extra slot :'( )
4) idk
5) i heard its around 4k physical crit , thats all i know
6) what does that mean? lol
7)MA is fine, you don't need to socket MA
9)just yolo polearm in pvp
10)nope it's not worth to change helmet just for some ms points(which will be useless)

• 1 month later...

6) without slaugther, Nezekan, and daevic fury do we still the Berserking warrior class in the game?

lol  bro,  wiith  the  red and blue  berzerker  daevanion skills  anything  that  moves dies in  5 sec.

7) MA for magic skills still like the last versions? getting resist our magical skills? do we have to socket MA like in 2.5?

no ma for glad.

9) Weapons, in old days an arsenal with full many weapons to deal in each situation was a good option, what now? do we need extendible weapons? Great swords? Polearms? Duals? bow?

i know  sungmin switches to GS in many ocasions,  i just dont  know why. look at the videeo:

10 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

lol  bro,  wiith  the  red and blue  berzerker  daevanion skills  anything  that  moves dies in  5 sec.

It is possible to survive if you've got shields and a fvckton of heals. We had two glads pop it on our group at the same time in Dredge last week and we survived it, but only because we had a cleric, support spec songweaver, and I popped Block Curtain and used chanter daevanion aoe Rejuvenating Spell. But yeah, that shit huuuuuurts.

Archived