@Cyan Dredge/Idgel dome entry times

ahah-KT

PLEASE change the times back to being open for 1 hour at a time, they are open for way too long for only going 1-2 times, the game does not have the player base to have a 6v6 pvp instance open for 6 hours at a time, it's already bad enough that 99% of the player base aren't actually a challenge if you get them, but i'm pretty over fighting rank 1's or pugs in an instance which is far more common to occur if the instance is open for a longer period of time, the geared/good people qing at random times makes it boring when the only thing i want from this game is a challenge, at least give us the oppourtunity to fight them in an instance rather than have a longer que time just to meet noobs and get better gear just to get the same undergeared/unskilled players the next time anyway. There is already 0 chance for a new player to catch up to my red/ultimate gear given the current situation with pvp stones, i could probably not play the game for an entire year and if someone started on the 24th, they still would not have the same gear, you literally don't even have the option unlike other regions to spend money on the shop for enchant stones, literally have not even put POWER SHARDS on the kinah shop, instead you have to kill mobs in open world to get them, actually 0 point in playing this game for good/geared players if you leave instance times as it is, absolute meme.

Not too sure what ncwest's logic is behind the current dome/dredge/arena time schedule. It's actually near impossible to get anyone in IDL or dredge if the window is open for as long as it is atm. Please for the love of god realize how bad this is and shrink the times, go back to hourly blocks or something. And whats with this new system where we don't have either dredge or dome on Wednesdays and Saturdays? Aside from arena and siege there is actually nothing else available to do??? You do realize there's about 40% less to do in the current patch than the previous right? we lost iww, we lost kbf, we lost ow, we lost tenacity, we lost glory, we lost training arenas..... like what are you actually thinking not giving us a que window during those days? 

how hard is it to put power shards on the kinah shop? like just put them up????? XD???? XD???? XD?????

y i k e s

actually the biggest yikes, i had hope when you said give us feedback about the times in another thread @Cyan but then you actually just didnt reply when i commented so this will be my last attempt, hope you reply xD I'd also hope you would change the times according to us who actually spend money on the game and not the ones who dont xD

Archived