localisation pet peeves and suggestions

GenericUser10111

@Cyan ok so fam, i have a little frustration with the localisation for the names of certain things. first of all, why the sudden change from "flux(es)" to "guiding stone(s)"? flux was just fine and what it's always been for many years and it drives me insane every time i look at it, which i will still continue to call them fluxes.

next will be the name's of the camps (in your words "artifacts"), after playing on KR for 3 months and EU for a month i got used to the camps being "base 121, base 122, base 123 etc. this is what i got comfortable with and was very easy to remember where as now i can only remember like 3 camp names out of the 9 there are.

aight. now. some suggestions i would love for your feedback on:

1. the price of Luna crafting for the majority of the items does not make it justifiable nor worth the time put in getting the Luna materials for a measly bundle of fluxes or 1 gold ingot or what have you when you can go open world and farm said fluxes and kill 1 pack of mobs and have more than luna crafting gives you.
so maybe consider lowering the cost of materials needed?

2. can we have the name on fluxes changed back?

3. put the legendary pvp stone back in the luna crafting table, it's absurdly slow to get any, you get 1 per siege (that's 4 per week) if you're a losing faction and it's completely rng whether you get 1 or not from doing pvp instances and it's not like these stones are guaranteed to succeed so if you fail once or twice....welp it's wait another week to try again, you fail again, that's another week you have to wait and on the new server we don't have time to wait when it comes to doing pvp instances. 

4. prestige coins, i feel like these could have another look at, it would be quite nice of these drops in open world at like maybe a 5% chance and 50% on elites, 100% of bosses and a box of like 25 or something from instances.

4.5. reduce the cost of certain items from shugo vendor, 500 coins for transparent scrolls? OMEGALUL, 2k for ancient pve stone LUL, 5k for legendary LUL, these aren't even worth looking at with current prices and maybe lower the price on the mounts, wing skins and titles, that's uhhhhh a lot over board, even though the titles at least are decent enough, but on the new server we have no titles that could really help us and 15k for Prestigious Adept is a hell of a long time to get considering i only have 1.5k coins since i started here day1 on the new server

5. the reduced time on transformation is still very irritating to me. i would still like these to be put back to 10 minutes

Prestige coins are a joke. Only way to get even one 5k item is make alts, get that first 20 coin kick, put coins in account warehouse, delete alt, rinse and repeat. Yes that meas getting alt to level 10, deleting, over and over, and over, and over, and over....... Only way to get that 5k in any reasonable amount of time (like a week or two depending on how many hours you have each day to make disposable alts.)

Luna BCM prices remain the same for the same amount of luna BUT Luna costs have increased by 80% - bundles need 80% more luna in them or, need to cost 80% less to make luna worth bothering with.

Luna needs to have PERMANENT mounts in the crafting rotation - not worth it for a 5 day mount.

Loose the craftable skins, they are useless due to transformations.

Invisible transformations need to be default - not pay to see your default character.

Broker fees need a reduction.

Kinah needs to be able to be stored in account warehouse so alts can get the kinah for the account.

Other than that, great update.

4 hours ago, Kailor-DN said:

Prestige coins are a joke. Only way to get even one 5k item is make alts, get that first 20 coin kick, put coins in account warehouse, delete alt, rinse and repeat. Yes that meas getting alt to level 10, deleting, over and over, and over, and over, and over....... Only way to get that 5k in any reasonable amount of time (like a week or two depending on how many hours you have each day to make disposable alts.)

That's because Prestige Coins are meant for people that buys the Prestige Pass, not the f2p players.

21 minutes ago, IndominusRex-KT said:

That's because Prestige Coins are meant for people that buys the Prestige Pass, not the f2p players.

No kidding, I pay for the pass, seems we should be able to get one item per 2 weeks from each actively played character instead of like one item per 2-3 months per character without having to do the deleting the alts thing to get something. I don't think 2-3K prestige coins per character that's actively played (30 hours per week or so) is too much to ask for for buying the pass.

Now you try to do it on that rare 1 day pass you might get, well, then yeah, maybe 100 coins for that one day but, then you aren't paying for it.

Lol @ pay to see your own character. Wow,  just wow. Look at that for what it is,  greed. All these cool skins but you have to buy these scrolls if you want to fight good while you wear them. Dyamn, OP got it right.  LUL! I'm not playing this game until money starts growing on the tree in my yard.

Archived