Cleansing Recovery Spell

GenericUser2493

I assume that is the Daevanion Skill for Chanters?

The book can either be found in the Golden Sands Market but you need 200 bullions for it or there are shugoes in instances like FM, BOS, COE who MIGHT appear and you can try to get it from them.  Note however, all Daevanion skills from these shugoes drop randomly (that means 11 classes x3 different types of Daevanion skills) and only 1 book will drop for the whole party/alliance.

5 hours ago, Xoth-DN said:

The book can either be found in the Golden Sands Market but you need 200 bullions for it or there are shugoes in instances like FM, BOS, COE who MIGHT appear and you can try to get it from them.  Note however, all Daevanion skills from these shugoes drop randomly (that means 11 classes x3 different types of Daevanion skills) and only 1 book will drop for the whole party/alliance.

A couple of corrections/additions here.

1. The book you can purchase for 200 gold bars in the Gold Sands shop is random for your class. You don't get to choose which one you want, AND it's possible you could receive a duplicate of a book you already have.

2. The shulacks do drop a random book, but it will always be for your class if you are the highest roller in your group. Again though, it could be a duplicate of a book you already have.

6 hours ago, Xoth-DN said:

And more corrections.

Its Gold Ingots, not "bullions". Its Gold Sand Traders, not Golden Sand Market.

Archived