Fan-made 200CP Archdaeva Skills

Sunix-DN

Hi daevas (:~

Ok, I know we don't need more Archdaeva Skills.

But I was brainstorming and thinking on what would be good to add on future patches and did one skill to each class. Hope you like it ;P

Please take note they are fanmade skills, not retail ones.

Every Skill Costs 30CP / Requires at least 200CP to be learned

ODNbK5F.png  [Chanter]

Stamina Restoration: Restores 3983 HP and 4024 MP

Stamina Relief:

Instantly restores 4567 HP, 4238 MP and removes 1 Abnormal Effect of a target within 23m radius.

7RVJIe6.png  [Cleric]

Divine Spark: Inflicts 2113 magical wind damage on a target within 25m radius.

Divine Pulsar:

Inflicts 2626 magical wind damage on a target within 25m radius and knocks it back.

07yyUXf.png  [Songweaver]

Spring: Increases Stun, Knock Back, Stumble, Spin, and Aerial Thrust Resistance Values by 800 for 12 sec. If attacked by a PC, less extra damage is suffered.

Chorus of Spring:

Increases Stun, Knock Back, Stumble, Spin, and Aerial Thrust Resistance Values by 1000 and Magic Suppression by 800 for 12 sec. If attacked by a PC, less extra damage is suffered. Affects all party members within a 25m radius.

alm5855.png  [Sorcerer]

Robe of Cold: For 30m, increases your Magic Suppression by 195, reflects 67 damage each time you are attacked by an enemy within 30m, and reduces its movement speed for 4 sec.

Wintry Robe:

For 30m, increases your Magic Suppression by 300, Natural Mana Healing by 100 and PVP Defense by 5%, reflects 398 damage each time you are attacked by an enemy within 30m, and reduces its movement speed for 4 sec.

TIyT1oh.png  [Spirit Master]

Stone Skin: Forms a protective shield for 5m that can absorb damage with the probability of 100% whenever you receive an attack. If you are attacked by a PC, you suffer less damage. The protective shield remains effective until it absorbs a total of 2233 damage.

Aether Skin:

Forms a protective shield for 5m that can absorb damage with the probability of 100% whenever you receive an attack. Increases your Sleep and Silence Resist by 400 and Magic Suppression by 200. If you are attacked by a PC, you suffer less damage. The protective shield remains effective until it absorbs a total of 3033 damage.

smdK9jW.png  [Gunner]

Snow Shell: Inflicts 1294 magical water damage on a target within 20m radius.

Freezing Shell:

Repeatable 2x. Inflicts 1361 magical water damage on a target within 25m radius and reduces its Magic Suppression by 200 and Movement Speed by 50% at a certain rate.

0Zfi4X2.png  [Gladiator]

Reckless Strike: Inflicts 1096 - 1100 physical damage on the target.

Reckless Impact:

Inflicts 1296 - 1500 physical damage on the target within 20m radius and absorbs 50% damage as HP and MP.

Chance to trigger increased by 10%.

Reckless Impact also make chain with Cleave.

LvOs3X5.png  [Templar]

Dazing Severe Strike: Inflicts 383 - 407 physical damage on a target. Increases its Enmity and decreases its attack speed for 12 sec.

Numbing Severe Strike:

Inflicts 501 - 537 physical damage on a target. Increases its Enmity and decreases its attack speed and casting speed by 50%, aswel as descreases its Physical Defense by 800 for 12 sec.

[Assassin]

Massacre: Inflicts 989 - 993 physical damage on up to 6 enemies between you and the target within 15m, and engraves the pattern up to the level of 2. Poisons them to inflict 87 damage for 10 sec every 2 sec and decrease their movement speed.

Perfect Massacre:

Inflicts 1.269 – 1.438 physical damage on up to 8 enemies between you and the target within 20m, and engraves the pattern up to the level of 4. Poisons them to inflict 167 damage for 10 sec every 2 sec and decrease their movement speed.

Cooldown reduced to 1m.

[Ranger]

Feint: Removes movement related abnormal conditions and teleports you 10m forward.

Agile Feint:

Removes all movement related abnormal conditions, 1 extra Abnormal Condition and teleports you 10m forward. Increases your Speed by 15% for 9s.

Cooldown reduced to 2m30s.

I honestly think that the SW and Sorc one are a bit too OP. The non archdaeva skill for SW already makes them extremely resilent to the point I have to kite it off being an AT myself. As for sorc the PvP def is probably a bit much and the reflect can probably make physical classes kill themselves, lol. But it's my suggestions. Very nice skills.

(You're missing AT. Just letting you know.)

5 hours ago, Commission-IS said:

I honestly think that the SW and Sorc one are a bit too OP. The non archdaeva skill for SW already makes them extremely resilent to the point I have to kite it off being an AT myself. As for sorc the PvP def is probably a bit much and the reflect can probably make physical classes kill themselves, lol. But it's my suggestions. Very nice skills.

(You're missing AT. Just letting you know.)

Thank you for ur feedback!

i'm going to balance things but i cannot edit the main post :(

Archived