F'in Fail

Iryujonisuto-DN

i just sold an item on broker for 12m and only made 10m after tax and other bs.
then just to give my other toon the money it needed, i lost another 2m cus i needed 10m on that toon and ended up with only 8m kinah...give us our ability to trade kinah or at least put it in our account warehouses back. this is the most laziest and broken system ever. not to mention i've lost items that i needed on other toons cus you cant trade items but only broker them to yourself. ive lost 400+ legendary guiding stones to broker snipers sniping my items trying to sell them to myself cus you cant trade crap in this game anymore.

this is by far the most broken system you guys have ever initiated since beta. not to even mention the idea cus everything is character bound you cant really make any kinah in the game, the map is too small and too short to do anything except sit and wait almost a week just to do the same crap weeklys repeatedly, AND nothin in item mall is worth a crap worth spending my hard earned real life money on.

On 28/11/2018 at 5:16 AM, Iryujonisuto-DN said:

i just sold an item on broker for 12m and only made 10m after tax and other bs.
then just to give my other toon the money it needed, i lost another 2m cus i needed 10m on that toon and ended up with only 8m kinah...give us our ability to trade kinah or at least put it in our account warehouses back. this is the most laziest and broken system ever. not to mention i've lost items that i needed on other toons cus you cant trade items but only broker them to yourself. ive lost 400+ legendary guiding stones to broker snipers sniping my items trying to sell them to myself cus you cant trade crap in this game anymore.

this is by far the most broken system you guys have ever initiated since beta. not to even mention the idea cus everything is character bound you cant really make any kinah in the game, the map is too small and too short to do anything except sit and wait almost a week just to do the same crap weeklys repeatedly, AND nothin in item mall is worth a crap worth spending my hard earned real life money on.

Whatever they invent in hope of attacking the bots/kinah sellers, they always end up hurting real players more. Not being able to directly trade items is something I understand limits the botters from transfering the loots to their mains.

BUT kinah should at least be account shared somehow either via warehouse or via a shared inventory, just like transformations and cubics are. Being able to pass your own kinah to another character in your own account shouldn't be that restricting. You are not kinah selling to your own chars after all. If you have kinah to one character of your account, it means you played it and farmed it, same to another character in the same account.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 5:01 AM, 2s1A07B4-DN said:

If you have kinah to one character of your account, it means you played it and farmed it, same to another character in the same account.

are you suggesting that if someone has 12 characters that they should be responsible for doing 12 times the work as a normal player just to get to enjoy all of their characters? So what you're saying is if someone has 12 characters they need to level Aetherforging up to 300 12 times to gear up 12 characters in ultimate aetherforging gear? So what your saying is if someone has 12 characters they need to kinah farm on all 12 characters individually, so you don't have to worry about bots feeding 1 player their mats? If NCSoft wanted to fix the issues they would just monitor bots; not harm 90% of the community by restricting tradeable items so heavily.

On 16/12/2018 at 1:55 AM, LilPeachie-KT said:

are you suggesting that if someone has 12 characters that they should be responsible for doing 12 times the work as a normal player just to get to enjoy all of their characters? So what you're saying is if someone has 12 characters they need to level Aetherforging up to 300 12 times to gear up 12 characters in ultimate aetherforging gear? So what your saying is if someone has 12 characters they need to kinah farm on all 12 characters individually, so you don't have to worry about bots feeding 1 player their mats? If NCSoft wanted to fix the issues they would just monitor bots; not harm 90% of the community by restricting tradeable items so heavily.

...you need to start reading english better. What I said is that if you have one account with 8 chars in there, that means they are all yours and they should share the inventory. Being able to trade items in the SAME account should be possible because every character in the same account belong to you and whatever they have, you farmed it yourself, thus it is not trading with other players, it is trading between your own characters.

Archived