I lost my old character after i returned to the game after 2 years

GenericUser29176

I had girl character gunner class level was around 60+ but after i returned for 6.2 I only found empty account with no character, I did check on every servers but still no sight of it I spent a lot of my time in the past questing and playing dungeon but just to found out all my stuffs were gone when i was gone. I'm so disappointed I hope someone can help me I heard a lot happened like merging server and 6.2 removed a lot of stuffs it might got lost in  these processes Please take a look

Nothing that has happened would have removed your characters. All your characters should be there even if they are on a new server.

You will have to contact Support. A tip though.. once you create your ticket just be patient. If you try to bump your ticket by replying to it, you will actually move it to the bottom of the pile of tickets to be looked at. Replying to a ticket before Support has replied to it makes the ticket as new.

When we had that recent sever merge, I remember that they would delete your character if it conflicted with the merge. (Don't quote me on that) For example BR-E + SL-A for KT. I know that free transfers were up for this reason, maybe that might be why. I'm not saying that's the correct answer but its the most reasonable one at best

25 minutes ago, Qjn-KT said:

When we had that recent sever merge, I remember that they would delete your character if it conflicted with the merge. (Don't quote me on that) For example BR-E + SL-A for KT. I know that free transfers were up for this reason, maybe that might be why. I'm not saying that's the correct answer but its the most reasonable one at best

No. I have an all-Asmo account with an Elyos on the same server (used to be asmos on Tiamat and 1 Ely on Israphel), and they're all there. I just can't create new characters in Danaria on that account until I either delete the Ely (or all asmos - I'm being biased here ^_^) or transfer her to Katalam.

1 hour ago, Afterglow-KT said:

No. I have an all-Asmo account with an Elyos on the same server (used to be asmos on Tiamat and 1 Ely on Israphel), and they're all there. I just can't create new characters in Danaria on that account until I either delete the Ely (or all asmos - I'm being biased here ^_^) or transfer her to Katalam.

So you can play either elyos or asmos on the same account server without any issues? That's a little bit surprising. 

Archived