Archdeava Gear Patch?

Dracoprincess-KT

um, i couldn't find any info on this, so i decided to ask. when will archdeava gear be unbreakable when enchanting? will it ever be a thing?
Cause my rng isn't that great and i'm not made of money, this free to play game is starting to feel very pay to win, since ppl are starting not to take others that dont have the latest and greatest gear. its incentive to quit until its patched since i cant progress anymore :/ (this ofc is just my opinion on the matter dont assassinate me) thanks~

On 9/13/2017 at 0:58 PM, Dracoprincess-SL said:

um, i couldn't find any info on this, so i decided to ask. when will archdeava gear be unbreakable when enchanting? will it ever be a thing?
Cause my rng isn't that great and i'm not made of money, this free to play game is starting to feel very pay to win, since ppl are starting not to take others that dont have the latest and greatest gear. its incentive to quit until its patched since i cant progress anymore :/ (this ofc is just my opinion on the matter dont assassinate me) thanks~

Omega Stones plus Greater Supplments means 0 -15 it is unbreakable.  So as long as ever enchant you use an omega and Greater Supplments it will never break till you get to +15

4 hours ago, SpareTire-SL said:

Omega Stones plus Greater Supplments means 0 -15 it is unbreakable.  So as long as ever enchant you use an omega and Greater Supplments it will never break till you get to +15

Furthermore, although it will take a very long time, you can get Greater Supplements from Luna Weekly and untradeable [Event] Omega Stones from Luna daily.

However, the rate isn't great.  I don't know about the daily, but the weekly is probably only about 1 in 3.

But it is free, quick and easy to do, and every bit helps.

mythic sups arent hard to get, but i need eternal for the frigida gear, and i'm not sure how to get those anymore other then just paying for it through the enchanting menu. unless apollon enchanted gives better states then frigida? i'm honestly not totally sure whats going with gear xD everyone tells me different things u.u and thanks for the help :) 

9 hours ago, Dracoprincess-SL said:

unless apollon enchanted gives better states then frigida? 

Apollon and *Sophisticated* Frigida are about equal. However, if you're asking about eternal supplements, then I assume you just have the regular Frigida which isn't that good unless you're level 66-67 or so. If you can quickly get it enchanted up to level 10 and then purify it into Pure Frigida, you'll be a bit better off though until you can either buy Apollon/Sophisticated or get them through the actual instances themselves.

Archived