Should each region of Aion server have english version ?

Neleth-KT

I'm not only meant for Aion servers but generally MMORPGs.The only reason people went to NA/EU servers right now because their regions doesn't support English.
I mean look at gameforge they have servers at Germany but support multiple language like French/German/English/Turk/Italian/Spanish etc (sorry if I miss anything).

Why can't TW/Korea/CN/NA did the same o_o

TW/KR/CN can have English version and NA can have like Spanish.

I know some might say too much work but if gameforge can do it why we can't ? o_o

Because TW is for Taiwan, same as KR is for Korea only. West has 2 different English version, each accommodating the Americas and other the European continent. Europe is a continent of like 40+ countries, most spoken languages is English, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish and Turkish language. The Americas have around 23 countries (if I remember right) and most spoken languages is English, Portuguese and Spanish. 

There's various reasons as to "why not like GF" mainly because the developers specifically stated they want to accommodate EU people as much as possible and give them that chance, guess they didn't see the same need with NA. That still goes back to when the game got first released back in 2009 in NA, where there were still only English servers welcoming all players. I think it should have stayed that way, but not everyone can be fluent at English just yet. 

10 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because TW is for Taiwan, same as KR is for Korea only. West has 2 different English version, each accommodating the Americas and other the European continent. Europe is a continent of like 40+ countries, most spoken languages is English, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish and Turkish language. The Americas have around 23 countries (if I remember right) and most spoken languages is English, Portuguese and Spanish. 

There's various reasons as to "why not like GF" mainly because the developers specifically stated they want to accommodate EU people as much as possible and give them that chance, guess they didn't see the same need with NA. That still goes back to when the game got first released back in 2009 in NA, where there were still only English servers welcoming all players. I think it should have stayed that way, but not everyone can be fluent at English just yet. 

Yep if technology can provide everyone same ping around the globe I don't mind server being in NA but the fact is they can't :/

Back in old day I can play on any server around the world but now I care about the ping life change.I become more and more greedy ? o_O
The enjoyment was lost because dps meter,pvp and competitive.I feel like old games people helping each other and carry even you don't speak their languages but now it's all about native,divided,insult.I know it happening with all games,Perhaps we shouldn't turn games into gold mines.The core of games were lost.People should remember games suppose to be fun more than win or lose or money.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived