Remove items that we can buy from GST and farm in instances from Luna

Neleth-KT

While having the skins and mounts back would be nice, I doubt you will get much support for this suggestion. Changing luna to something that actually has an impact on the game beyond aesthetics was actually a really positive change and made luna a more integral part of the game.

On 4/2/2019 at 3:48 PM, Aly-DN said:

While having the skins and mounts back would be nice, I doubt you will get much support for this suggestion. Changing luna to something that actually has an impact on the game beyond aesthetics was actually a really positive change and made luna a more integral part of the game.

the only thing that worths from luna at the moment is the kinah box, everything else is stupid expensive to craft via luna, like 1 week worth of materials to craft a shard pouch that has 1k shards in there when you can actually buy one with 16k.

I also agree that removing these items might not be priority although it would have been good so we can get more relevant recipes easier. Skins and decoration in luna would have been awesome but also in aetherforging maybe.

Archived