NEW POLICY AGAINST NINJA LOOTERS

HeartfuIIy-DN

A better suggestion would be to code in types of rolls. If the item is for your class, you should have the option to roll "need". If item is not for your class, you should only have the option to roll "greed". If there are no "need" rolls, the highest of the "greed" rolls wins.

Your suggestions are too extreme.

All of this, however, is academic as Korea would never code this just for us and they have no coded it for themselves.

On 25/2/2019 at 4:52 PM, Aly-DN said:

A better suggestion would be to code in types of rolls. If the item is for your class, you should have the option to roll "need". If item is not for your class, you should only have the option to roll "greed". If there are no "need" rolls, the highest of the "greed" rolls wins.

Your suggestions are too extreme.

All of this, however, is academic as Korea would never code this just for us and they have no coded it for themselves.

That is good suggestion, heck I would make roll be class based by default, if a cloth drops and there is a cloth present and rolls, there is no way he will lose it against a physical and vice versa.

I would be day dreaming if I said that we could have had a more elaborate bidding system like WoW has, the more you do an instance, the more points you earn, so when something that you need drops you can outbid others and have these points deducted. I have lost items that I needed to mystic classes that got carried because it was their first time on that instance while did the instance 50x times and still couldn't get me a loot.

But that is comparing WoW to Aion mechanics again, which has been done gazillion times and it never offers any solutions that will ever be implemented.

~~~~

BUT ninja looting shouldn't be your problem, never go with these people again. It is like recruiting for a pvp instance and one person decides to go afk. Blacklist him and forget about it.

Archived