Verification e-mails for ne IP bugged - solution

Arhangelos

If you had your IP changed, then trying to log in the client and wait for that verification won't work. It asks for verification but you iwll never get a single mail no matter how much time you wait.

Temporary solution: Go to https://www.aiononline.com/  and log in there, it will ask you for verification and it WILL send you a verification in your mail this time. Put it on the site and save your IP and then log in the game.

In short, it doesn't work in the client verification, but it does work on the site.

I did that, got to log in on this alt. But, on my main, when I tryed at website, said I tryed logging in too many times (but I didn't miss my password...).

I'll wait 1 hour and try again. But, wow NCSoft, another bug after update...

@Liianna-KT @Amarant-DN @TrunkV-DN @Aji-KT @Bangau-EK @Teeha-DN @Dhanto-KT

There are rpoblems in the site as well, if you see error or that you logged too many times this is a site issue. Unfortunately my suggestion as for those that couldn't get verification on their client login but did get it on the site.

It worked for me and plenty other people. The verification process is problematic and also the site returns errors.

I suggest you log in with secure mode or private mode to avoid having any previous cookies etc.

BUT you are all right asking @Cyan for a fix because if people cannot log in the game that is probably the biggest bug ever.

19 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

@Liianna-KT @Amarant-DN @TrunkV-DN @Aji-KT @Bangau-EK @Teeha-DN @Dhanto-KT

There are rpoblems in the site as well, if you see error or that you logged too many times this is a site issue. Unfortunately my suggestion as for those that couldn't get verification on their client login but did get it on the site.

It worked for me and plenty other people. The verification process is problematic and also the site returns errors.

I suggest you log in with secure mode or private mode to avoid having any previous cookies etc.

BUT you are all right asking @Cyan for a fix because if people cannot log in the game that is probably the biggest bug ever.

or maybe its just some way to force player to quit the game,idk,just wondering

Archived