Chanter Bug?

Valse-KT

Idk if this is a bug but wanted to see if other chanters have this issue - using melee smash on lakrum siege gate misses literally 100% of the time.  Like I don't think I've EVER seen it hit.  I have 12.3k accuracy unbuffed and all of my other skills hit the gate.  I have no issue with abyss gate either, it's only lakrum gate.  I'm not sure if it's just me getting caught up or the server lagging or something, but I've still yet to see the skill hit.  So yeah chanters if you guys have noticed this please say something so we can try and figure this out - if you haven't please pay attention next siege.

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Valse-KT said:

Idk if this is a bug but wanted to see if other chanters have this issue - using melee smash on lakrum siege gate misses literally 100% of the time.  Like I don't think I've EVER seen it hit.  I have 12.3k accuracy unbuffed and all of my other skills hit the gate.  I have no issue with abyss gate either, it's only lakrum gate.  I'm not sure if it's just me getting caught up or the server lagging or something, but I've still yet to see the skill hit.  So yeah chanters if you guys have noticed this please say something so we can try and figure this out - if you haven't please pay attention next siege.

Thanks!

There was  a problem with Aoes hitting the gate when the updat ocurred, but it seems that its fixed now.

13 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Hmm interesting. Melee Smash is the non-daevanion (original) version of the skill, right? I will put that version back for tonight's siege and see if I can notice this occurring.

Assumed this wasn't relevant but the more I think about it, it most definitely is - I'm talking about the AoE version that does 2x damage of the original skill (whatever it's called).  Sorry for the confusion!

9 hours ago, Valse-KT said:

Assumed this wasn't relevant but the more I think about it, it most definitely is - I'm talking about the AoE version that does 2x damage of the original skill (whatever it's called).  Sorry for the confusion!

I tried both Daevanion versions of the skill on the gate last night. Note, I didn't get a chance to try the original skill because, well, siege/death/lag/etc. Melee Crush seemed to hit. However, I DID have issues getting Dizzying Smash to work on the gate -- and that's the skill you are talking about. I think I did get it to hit one time (kind of hard to remember as I was being murdered by Elyos throughout this whole experiment lol), but the other times, I was dodged.

On 4/17/2019 at 9:29 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

I tried both Daevanion versions of the skill on the gate last night. Note, I didn't get a chance to try the original skill because, well, siege/death/lag/etc. Melee Crush seemed to hit. However, I DID have issues getting Dizzying Smash to work on the gate -- and that's the skill you are talking about. I think I did get it to hit one time (kind of hard to remember as I was being murdered by Elyos throughout this whole experiment lol), but the other times, I was dodged.

Yes - Dizzying Smash is the one I'm talking about.  I'm not trying to nitpick or anything but do you think you got the hitmarker because it's an AoE and there was an Elyos player nearby?  I've still yet to see it hit.  Also, please, any other chanters can you test this and let me know?

On 4/20/2019 at 10:30 AM, Valse-KT said:

do you think you got the hitmarker because it's an AoE and there was an Elyos player nearby?

Hmm, this is very possible. Elyos were all around, so it's quite possible that I did just hit one of them instead. I didn't have time to study my combat log too closely because of everything going on. We have the fort now on DN-A, so I won't be able to test it again until we lose it lol.

Archived