Pandora Silver Crystal Soul Stone

2s7DECE-DN

8 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

I just wait until Wednesday weekly reset so the easier quests can be redone, and then move on to the next quest.

Not bothering to waste time with the 5%-ish drop rates of each type of crystals. (Some monsters seem to drop certain types of stones more than others). Such as the blue ghosts have tendancy to drop more silver stones.

It'd take 5 weeks to do the legendary quest if you did that, though. :( It already takes five to do the ultimate line.

Husband got all the stones he needed for all 5 quests in 3 hours. Took me 7 to get the stones 

2 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

It'd take 5 weeks to do the legendary quest if you did that, though. :( It already takes five to do the ultimate line.

Husband got all the stones he needed for all 5 quests in 3 hours. Took me 7 to get the stones 

That's an option for people who don't have time (too busy). Try to get at least 5 quests  (preferably the easier 5) done for each part every week (10 quests total per week, 5 on previous week's part, 5 on this week's part).

3 hours ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

That's an option for people who don't have time (too busy). Try to get at least 5 quests  (preferably the easier 5) done for each part every week (10 quests total per week, 5 on previous week's part, 5 on this week's part).

Fair enough! xD I totally understand.

My spiritmaster just completed all the legendary Pandora pieces and have just started the ultimate shoes quest.

Ultimate quests have the following format:

• Collect:
    • 7x Material A
    • 7x Material B
    • 7x Material C
  • Subquests
    • Quest 1 (2 times per week)
      • 2x Material A
    • Quest 2 (2 times per week)
      • 2x Material B
    • Find NPC Quest (One time per week)
      • 2x Material C
    • Gathering (100p) Quest (2 times per week)
      • 1x Material A + One of following
        • 1x Material B
        • 1x Material C
    • Aetherforging (200p) Quest (2 times per week)
      • 1x Material B + One of following
        • 1x Material A
        • 1x Material C

So with the ultimate quests you can't get all of them done within the same week.

I am thinking of doing this: (Note: The two Quest 1's can be done in either week)

• Week 1: [Find NPC Quest] + 2x [Gathering Quest] + 2x [Quest 1] + 2x [Quest 2]
    • 6x Material A, 4x Material B, 4x Material C
  • Week 2: [Find NPC Quest] + 1x [Gathering Quest] + 2x [Quest 2]
    • 1x Material A, 4x Material B, 3x Material C

Don't miss [Quest 2] and [Find NPC Quest] if all possible!

Always pick Material C when collecting [Gathering Quest] rewards!

Don't miss [Gathering Quest] more than once per two-week period!

Archived