If RNG makes you sad

Valse-KT

Just know that I just failed 96 ancient pvp stones in a row on a +10 legendary piece.  Oh and also remember that the probability of 10 -> 11 using ancient stones on purple is only 0.5% lower than the probability of combining two ancient transforms and getting a legendary.  Let alone a legendary you're looking for.

So get hyped.

And yeah, the purple stone that I used for 11 -> 12 failed too.

I mean that doesn't make anyone feel better b/c it was just a stupid move by you to use ancient for +10 legendary, like duh. It'd be way more relatable if you had spent 96 *legendary* stones. And still failed. Also, no normal person with avg rng would waste burning 2 ancient on leg instead of 4...

After that one fail they did and refunded people back stones my buddy ended up getting so many pieces to +15 and +10 starting at low +2 or +3. Used all 50 of his free stones. He wanted to test my rng next so I logged in and let him try and enchant my gear with his secret way I was already at +7 and he used 20 of my stones then later used rest and still at +10. Idk if it's just his new player luck or ncsoft doesn't like my account due to tickets I have sent over the years. Best part was when he turned around looked at me and said "is this how it always is for you?"?

6 hours ago, SevenLions-KT said:

I mean that doesn't make anyone feel better b/c it was just a stupid move by you to use ancient for +10 legendary, like duh. It'd be way more relatable if you had spent 96 *legendary* stones. And still failed. Also, no normal person with avg rng would waste burning 2 ancient on leg instead of 4...

If you can't commit a ton of time or a ton of money to the game, using yellow stones from 10 -> 11 is more advantageous than purple.

Archived