Forums

When ap gained is fixed..

Ele-DN

I always get 300 gp per successful defend/attack and 120 on losing the fortress, since I have prestige. I have never taken anything less than that.

Not to mention all the millions of AP I lose this week from every instance. i didn't even bother doing Herelym Mine.

48 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I always get 300 gp per successful defend/attack and 120 on losing the fortress, since I have prestige. I have never taken anything less than that.

Not to mention all the millions of AP I lose this week from every instance. i didn't even bother doing Herelym Mine.

i haven't done anything cause no point right now. the 3rd day after Maint I was commander and haven't gotten AP since / No GP for forts. Since then i have drop down in ranks cause i can't farm enough GP.

On 30/4/2019 at 0:38 AM, Cupidschokehold-KT said:

i haven't done anything cause no point right now. the 3rd day after Maint I was commander and haven't gotten AP since / No GP for forts. Since then i have drop down in ranks cause i can't farm enough GP.

Oh I also do not get the rewards now, I was replying to how much I am losing with this bug. The only GP I get now is from killing guards.

Archived