Armsfusion

Hello,

I would very much appreciate if you could help me to clarify the armsfusion process in order to achieve the best possible end-game PvE polearm, by mentioning an accurate guideline with the following example:
-the polearm is some genesis crystal PvE polearm (from now on Gen PvE)
1. What item is going to be sacrificied and combined with the Gen PvE?
a. Another Gen PvE
b. A Gen Pvp
c. A Masterwork Monarch (i.e. PvE)
d. A Masterwork Conqueror (i.e. PvP)
e. Another polearm from your expertise - please mention
- now ench to +15 and upgrade to Legendary
2. Is the new Legendary Gen PvE already considered to be armsfuioned or it behaves like a normal weapon (i.e. independent entity by keeping previous stats but clean per se - no armsfusion, manastones etc., as if bought new from a NPC)?
a. It's a brand new item, clean, no modify applied
b. It is considered already being armsfusioned
c. Another answer - please mention
- if it's a. , then the L Gen PvE can be armsfuioned with smth now => need again a sacrificial item
3. What item should be sacrificied and combined with the L Gen PvE?
a. An exact copy of the L Gen PvE
b. A non-armsfusioned Gen Pve upgraded to non-armsfusioned L Gen PvE

Thank you for your time.

On 17/6/2019 at 9:01 AM, ExecutorA-DN said:

Hello,

I would very much appreciate if you could help me to clarify the armsfusion process in order to achieve the best possible end-game PvE polearm, by mentioning an accurate guideline with the following example:
-the polearm is some genesis crystal PvE polearm (from now on Gen PvE)
1. What item is going to be sacrificied and combined with the Gen PvE?
a. Another Gen PvE (Gen pve is not upgradeable, so only good for ancient + ancient armsfusion)
b. A Gen Pvp (BEST option for stats, if maxed is best option for max stats -> ulti +15 /w ulti+0 armsfused with good retunes but is very exensive to make and expensive to get good retunes, once armsfused you cannot retune the lower weapon stats, so you have to make ti good first and then sacrifice it)
c. A Masterwork Monarch (i.e. PvE) (third best option due to useless crafting fails, needs to be ulti masterwork, those failed crafts will be only giving you manastone fasteners aka useless in the long run, but stats wil be isdentical to the masterwork conqueror below)
d. A Masterwork Conqueror (i.e. PvP) (second best option for max stats, because it has preset optional stas (no retunes), is cheaper to get than genesis and whatever isn't masterwork can be broken for spirit fragments which is needed for genesis upgrades, practically this is the best overall option due to cost and retunes not needed while the optional stats are pretty decent)
e. Another polearm from your expertise - please mention

- now ench to +15 and upgrade to Legendary
2. Is the new Legendary Gen PvE already considered to be armsfuioned or it behaves like a normal weapon (i.e. independent entity by keeping previous stats but clean per se - no armsfusion, manastones etc., as if bought new from a NPC)?
a. It's a brand new item, clean, no modify applied  <--- this. No enchants, no manastoens, needs to open manaslots again, all brand new item
b. It is considered already being armsfusioned

- if it's a. , then the L Gen PvE can be armsfuioned with smth now => need again a sacrificial item
3. What item should be sacrificied and combined with the L Gen PvE? genesis pve cannot be upgraded
a. An exact copy of the L Gen PvE
b. A non-armsfusioned Gen Pve upgraded to non-armsfusioned L Gen PvE
c. Another answer - please mention <---I'll reply for PVP instead of pve because pve cannot be upgraded. if you are not in ultimate Gen PvP, then armsfuse anything just for the slight additional stats, when you make your genesis PvP weapon ultimate, put another good weapon to get max outcome, best is a good retuned another genesis (+0) or easier and cheaper an ultimate masterwork conqueror weapon which doesn't need retunes etc.

Thank you for your time.

I also did an extensive post in the past for armsfusion and although we have slightly different stats, the same theory applies. To see what you get from the armsfused weapon

Hello,

Thank you very much for your help, Arhangelos-KT. 

However, Gen PvE cannot be upgraded (i.e. purified) to Legendary rarity? If this is true, then it is unfortunate as it represents terrible news on my end, because I spent all my crystals on Gen PvE, having plans to upgrade to Legendary and focusing on PvE only.

:(

I was trying to avoid PvP stats (damage, def etc.) because I want play PvE, but now... offf.

This is strange or inadequate at best.

"I'll reply for PVP instead of pve because pve cannot be upgraded."

"[…] when you make your genesis PvP weapon ultimate, put another good weapon to get max outcome […]"

From scratch:

1. Gen Pvp  +15

2. An armsfusion item needed - a retuned Gen PvE shall be used as a sacrifice?

3. Gen Pvp+15 armfusioned -> purify to Leg Gen Pvp

4. Leg Gen Pvp +15

5. An armsfusion item needed - here my game understanding/knowledge ends; what to sacrifice now?

6. Leg Gen Pvp +15 armfusioned -> purify to Ulti Gen Pvp

7. Ulti Gen Pvp +15

8. An armfusion item needed - even greater mistery.

9. Target reached. GG.

This is the plan I imagine. I would be grateful if you could correct and complete it wherever necessary.

Best wishes.

Genesis PvE gear cannot be upgraded to legendary, but you can use it to run BoS/FM to get legendary gear.

There's also the Pandora PvE quest gear, which gives you legendary gear with rather bad stats. Once you get the legendary set, you can work on the ultimate Pandora PvE set, which still has pretty janky stats, if I recall right.

16 hours ago, ExecutorA-DN said:

Thank you for your replies.

But actually, never mind.

I've used 80 ench stones to get from +10 to... +10. 

80 stones cannot advance 5. This is unacceptable.

Time to unistal.

imagine spending 9 ultimate pvp enchant stones on a +14 ultimate genesis necklace and all 9 of them fail one after another. RNG is not really random number generation... i is an algorithm that is making sure you fail a specific amount of times.

Archived