So frustating!

GenericUser4124

I came back to play this game after few years..and ofc i forgot the stupid security pin...tryed 5 times..ofc my chars are blocked now..i made the tiket to support..ofc they will respond maybe in 1 week or? and forgot also password to stupid supprt tiket account too..question is i can remove security pin ??

yes they helped me already..all good now...the only problem is i lag like s hit in pandemonium town :((..any1 know a solution to not lag in this town..? graphic setting..i have a lenovo g50-45 quad c-core AMD A8 -6140 APU processor with 4 gb ram graphic card is AMD Radeon R5 M330 and i use windows 10 Pro 64-bit operating system...or can be this laggy cuz of network ping..is shows ping 500+ in town :))

3 hours ago, Maxstar-SL said:

yes they helped me already..all good now...the only problem is i lag like s hit in pandemonium town :((..any1 know a solution to not lag in this town..? graphic setting..i have a lenovo g50-45 quad c-core AMD A8 -6140 APU processor with 4 gb ram graphic card is AMD Radeon R5 M330 and i use windows 10 Pro 64-bit operating system...or can be this laggy cuz of network ping..is shows ping 500+ in town :))

Get a new computer or turn down ALL THE GRAPHICS, that computer barely pass the requeriments to open aion, Aion is a CPU/GRAPHIC demanding game, so unless you play with all grpahics setings on SUPER LOW you won't stop the lag.

Archived