EC rewards bugged?

GenericUser25154

14 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

EC bug...Kick please. LOOOOOOOOL.

Yeah... Its just that it was so close to ending, like 200 points, and I was alt tabbed! 

The thing is it showed me the rewards window with no prizes when I brought up the game window. That's why I was triggered!

But yes, as I have no prestige pass I ask for people to kick me if it's a sure loss from start and I'm not ashamed of that at all.

1 hour ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Yeah... Its just that it was so close to ending, like 200 points, and I was alt tabbed! 

The thing is it showed me the rewards window with no prizes when I brought up the game window. That's why I was triggered!

But yes, as I have no prestige pass I ask for people to kick me if it's a sure loss from start and I'm not ashamed of that at all.

at least 50  % of the time, if more  that "sure loss" could be a win if people weren't so lazy and  just gave up

instead they just screw over someone else by asking  to be kicked without even trying. I would be ashamed. 

23 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

at least 50  % of the time, if more  that "sure loss" could be a win if people weren't so lazy and  just gave up

instead they just screw over someone else by asking  to be kicked without even trying. I would be ashamed. 

Feels good to NOT being you then. Because I don't give a rats ass about leaving. And if no one kicks me, then I'll take the loss and queue again (yes I've been resetting with luna). Get used to it or make your own alliances.

1 hour ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Feels good to NOT being you then. Because I don't give a rats ass about leaving. And if no one kicks me, then I'll take the loss and queue again (yes I've been resetting with luna). Get used to it or make your own alliances.

Funny, because that's exactly what I what say you should do.- i.e. make your own alliances and stop quick queuing and trying to justify that you are owed an easy or guaranteed win through a quick queue. No one is- that's the way the system works, and it doesn't bother me at all. It isn't perfect, I'm aware that there are ways around it as well.

52 minutes ago, Rapier-DN said:

Funny, because that's exactly what I what say you should do.- i.e. make your own alliances and stop quick queuing and trying to justify that you are owed an easy or guaranteed win through a quick queue. No one is- that's the way the system works, and it doesn't bother me at all. It isn't perfect, I'm aware that there are ways around it as well.

If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't make a forum post about me doing it. I wasn't complaining about it. You were. See the difference?

There are many big problems in EC, and someone asking to be kicked in a sure loss entry is non of those problems. These are the actual problems:

1. Enemies put alts on your own faction to apply so as to fill slots with afk people so they win easier, you have every reason to want to leave.
  2. People on our own faction put their own alts at the expense of real players and they even claim it is their right to do so, so you surely have a reason to want to leave that one too.
  3. Entering an EC when the timer is already on, your side has 200 points and the enemy side has already 3000 points and are inside our base, why stay on that one?
  4. Make your own "alliance" is the fattest excuse, but still this is a 4 alliances vs 4 alliances instance, until they give us the ability to form a 4-alliance league to enter as a FULL premade game, there is absolutely no reason to be ashamed of wanting to leave a broken algorithm.

Archived