....what have you done?!?

Amarah-KT

This morning I logged into one account and find my toon still in the luna I left it in last night before maint.   My exp still waiting for me, and my CD did not refresh.   Weird,  ok fine.   But the one that really has me scratching my head is logging in my main account and finding a lvl 80 toon,  falling into the floor in KROMEDE'S TRIAL!  Seriously..  what did you shugos do this morning while most of us finally went to sleep after blowing all of our kinah on broker fees before you 'fixed' the coins?

Did you logout last night in that account? Or did you do something to keep yourself connected? (i.e. put something on the space bar to jump) When you tried to login did it say you were already in game, forcing you to login a second time? I've honestly have never kept my character logged in prior to maint, though I would assume that it would be dced and that would be that. That the luna was still active and you could get the xp is really weird.

About the Kromede's Trial. When was the last time you logged that character in? Could it have been in Kromede's Trial the last time you logged it in? Or did you park it in Lakrum and suddenly now it's somewhere totally different?

These are really odd happenings indeed.

I have left lunas running before maint before.  Prolly weekly lol.  In almost 10 years playing I have never gone back into the same luna after reset.  The other toon was in panda at the broker.   But she wasnt just in Kromedes, she fell through the floor and died!   Yeah its funny but concerns me of what else got broken!  Im not here to complain, just curious if anyone else had similar issues

Archived