Neleth-KT

Going instances as second cleric

Ofc this means they ain't confident in their main cleric that's why they accepting the second.

So I thought if I'm going to support/dps too support with main dps only wouldn't be enough.
So I'm going to input ripple of purification into my stigma build with summon noble energy and SP.

Why ? In holy cheese moment  splendor of recovery won't be fast enough and it needs a lot of buff to be effective .
But I also worry about SC deactivate time before I can use RoP so maybe going for CL,RoP,Summon better ?

If you asking me why I don't be a main cleric myself because I don't confident as a main cleric either xD
Thanks for reading :)

Aly-DN   

If you go to an instance with two clerics, one should be full DPS. That means using Sac Power, which nerfs your heals. You become a dps who can dispel and, in a pinch, snap off Sac and help with heals if things go to hell. You need to be a sorc with dispels. 

6 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

If you go to an instance with two clerics, one should be full DPS. That means using Sac Power, which nerfs your heals. You become a dps who can dispel and, in a pinch, snap off Sac and help with heals if things go to hell. You need to be a sorc with dispels. 

Sorc with dispel ? o_o

Isn't SW better at it ?

On 14/9/2019 at 2:33 PM, Aly-DN said:

If you go to an instance with two clerics, one should be full DPS. You need to be a sorc with dispels. 

On 14/9/2019 at 2:40 PM, Neleth-KT said:

Sorc with dispel ? o_o Isn't SW better at it ?

KpNdc0L.jpg