Do not delete the video of the ascension ceremony.

Maiorana-DN

Do you want the video of the ascension ceremony, back?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the video of the ascension ceremony, back?

• Yes
    • No

:(:(
Now, when we ascend to our character as Asmodian Daeva or as Elyo Daeva, there is no more video of the ascension ceremony, I think it is a cute part of the game and a special part of our character's story. Please do not delete it from the game. You can offer an option to stop watching this video for people who do not want to see it or simply, this people can press the esc key, as before, as people who did not want to see it did to skip it. Excuse me if my English is not very good I hope you understand me.
Thank you!!!

29 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The story of the game/your character as told in the ascension video isn't how the story of the game is now, so the ascension video is gone.

Are you sure about it? I don´t think so, I know many things changed but this can still remains...Thanks for your oppinion!!!

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The story of the game/your character as told in the ascension video isn't how the story of the game is now, so the ascension video is gone.

Not saying your wrong MooMoo but as a lover of the original Aion storyling and seeing this is a very important part in it, even as it is now describing how you become a Daeva from a human I too very much missed this on my 2 vandals I created recently (once character slots were fixed) and on my new SW and new Assassin. It missing kinda lets the wind escape my sails immersion wise and I had to vote yes because I'd like it back as well.

Anyone in a hurry or otherwise who just don't wanna see it can just push the ESC key as before. But for those of us who cherish Aion's story (or what's left of it anyways) this part of it is very important for our immersion.

TY for understanding.

1 hour ago, Maiorana-DN said:

Are you sure about it? I don´t think so, I know many things changed but this can still remains...Thanks for your oppinion!!!

12 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Not saying your wrong MooMoo but as a lover of the original Aion storyling and seeing this is a very important part in it, even as it is now describing how you become a Daeva from a human I too very much missed this on my 2 vandals I created recently (once character slots were fixed) and on my new SW and new Assassin. It missing kinda lets the wind escape my sails immersion wise and I had to vote yes because I'd like it back as well.

Anyone in a hurry or otherwise who just don't wanna see it can just push the ESC key as before. But for those of us who cherish Aion's story (or what's left of it anyways) this part of it is very important for our immersion.

TY for understanding.

In the original game, as an Asmodian, you were a member of Ulgorn's raiders, so the ascension ceremony video has you treated with some derision over being a worthless nobody who got the powers of a daeva. As an Elyos, you were once the brigade general of a secret legion that got betrayed to where you lost your memory and have to essentially reascend, and the ascension video was reasonably friendly to you. Now, you're some derp who has the capacity to become a daeva. I don't know. New story sucks, lol.

I'd like to see a new version of the ascension cinematics, yes, but NCsoft can't decide what the hell their doing with the story of their game, let alone anything else.

28 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

In the original game, as an Asmodian, you were a member of Ulgorn's raiders, so the ascension ceremony video has you treated with some derision over being a worthless nobody who got the powers of a daeva. As an Elyos, you were once the brigade general of a secret legion that got betrayed to where you lost your memory and have to essentially reascend, and the ascension video was reasonably friendly to you. Now, you're some derp who has the capacity to become a daeva. I don't know. New story sucks, lol.

I'd like to see a new version of the ascension cinematics, yes, but NCsoft can't decide what the hell their doing with the story of their game, let alone anything else.

But the transformation from human to Daeva continues, that is why when we are going to do the ascension ceremony, the truth is that it cuts so abruptly without the video ... it makes no sense ...something is missing to close this idea.
Cheesecake may it's be true that adaptation is needed, but it is not necessary to remove this part.When you reach at this part of the story with this ceremony you feel like you are part of it in a very special way. 

Archived