just a thought

GenericUser28051

just a thought  

5 members have voted

1. 1. events for pve and pvp having event rewards rather then having pvp items (when we do get them) coming from pve

• have pvp instances like AD/ID/IB/KBF/EC/arena and so on give pvp event boxes that ONLY give pvp items and pve stuff only give pve items
    • keep the events the way they have it

What items you talking about? Enchantment stones? Sure I would happy if could choose to get pve or pvp one(not random from award) since I have some toons that I only do pve and have no plans gearing up for pvp, so the pvp stones just collect dust.

BTW, there events that you could say give ''only pve items" is just that unlike other regions, our events are kinda lacking. There was a pvp event that hasnt appeared for some time....

There is no need for separate events, just events with decent/good awards ;D

15 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Don't PvE instances give PvE items right now and PvP instances give PvP items now?

Not sure what change you are advocating for since we have what you want right now.

He means the events that we have, like Pumpkin event who are pve and give predominantly pve things, should also kinda focus on pvp instances as well but the reward should be pvp oriented (like pvp stones instead of pve etc)

On topic: The only active pvp-oriented event was Daeva Dash and they literally threw under the carpet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2019 at 3:46 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

He means the events that we have, like Pumpkin event who are pve and give predominantly pve things, should also kinda focus on pvp instances as well but the reward should be pvp oriented (like pvp stones instead of pve etc)

On topic: The only active pvp-oriented event was Daeva Dash and they literally threw under the carpet.

yes this make it so we also have pvp based events as well as pve ones 

Archived