Forums

what happened to armor?

LumiLoveBug-DN

What happened to Aion? It continued to change while you weren't playing. If the absence of those shops "ruins" Aion for you, then just delete the game from your computer and don't look around any more than you already did. There have been so many changes over the last few years that have been wildly unpopular. The deletion of those shops is pretty small potatoes compared to most of the other changes.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:44 AM, LumiLoveBug-DN said:

I used to play aion all the time, I started in around 2013 and would play on and off for many years later. I stopped playing a little over a year ago and just returned and now there are no armor or weapon shops and everything is gone? what happened to aion its ruined!?

Gearing up (pvp wise) it is easier than before, all you have to do is participate in pvp instances, even if you lose you still do half the progress than when you win. And you can even reset them with luna currency so you can practically gear your character in no time as long as you can afford to spend money on it. There were patches that getting end game gear seemed almost impossible while now anyone can do it one way or another.

The other changes that occurred are made from nightmares

Archived