Does Anyone Even work here anymore?

MiphaBae-DN

Well, I can kind of imagine Cyan's thought process. Cyan hangs up his stocking, puts milk and cookies out for Rudolph, and gets ready for bed on Christmas Eve. Then he remembers Aion (my apologies if Cyan is not a he) and how he hasn't logged in and written the mail for tomorrow morning, but he thinks about the ungrateful complainers on the forum and says to himself "nah, it'd spoil the spirit of Christmas, so I'm going to bed."

20 minutes ago, Glinda-EK said:

Well, I can kind of imagine Cyan's thought process. Cyan hangs up his stocking, puts milk and cookies out for Rudolph, and gets ready for bed on Christmas Eve. Then he remembers Aion (my apologies if Cyan is not a he) and how he hasn't logged in and written the mail for tomorrow morning, but he thinks about the ungrateful complainers on the forum and says to himself "nah, it'd spoil the spirit of Christmas, so I'm going to bed."

LMAO BEST POST EVER

17 minutes ago, Jinky-KT said:

Well to be fair this was posted at around 11pm last night and Hime's annual post was around 2 hours later at 1am? Kind of late for a maintenance post, but probably a company party going on and the rum was flowing. Anyway back to my rum. Merry Christmas.

They weren't in the offices yesterday and won't be until after the 1st of the New Year. Most likely it was late because Hime posted it from home.

Archived