So basically the feed back solution is pay for everything?

fearemall-DN

Ok soooo.........

From the feedback update, what I can see is:

Xforms - pay for kaisenel? since leg xforms are gonna be nerfed this just increases the skill gap. now people who have kaisenel/marchutan are going to roll over anyone unless ofc you pay to get ulti xform

Stigma stone safe - pay for more stigma stones at a CHANCE to get +15 stigmas. When theres no safe at +12

MV - Pay for luna resets, get your grade S minion faster....

Daev essence - pay for these, get your ulti skills faster

As far as I am concerned, all this does is make people who fork over their wallet even more powerful than people who don't. All I can deduce is make Aion more p2w now.

Ever think of adding this stuff in game? Maybe help the players out legitimately and not make the solution "lets put it in the shop."

What about EC comp? To benefit the players? Forget that, lets add items to the shop instead. Seriously

Ridiculous

I'm sure most people will enjoy whipping out their wallets more than they already do to get stronger. Thats a great way to maintain an active players base

2 hours ago, fearemall-DN said:

Ok soooo.........

From the feedback update, what I can see is:

Xforms - pay for kaisenel? since leg xforms are gonna be nerfed this just increases the skill gap. now people who have kaisenel/marchutan are going to roll over anyone unless ofc you pay to get ulti xform 

Stigma stone safe - pay for more stigma stones at a CHANCE to get +15 stigmas. When theres no safe at +12

MV - Pay for luna resets, get your grade S minion faster....

Daev essence - pay for these, get your ulti skills faster

As far as I am concerned, all this does is make people who fork over their wallet even more powerful than people who don't. All I can deduce is make Aion more p2w now.

Ever think of adding this stuff in game? Maybe help the players out legitimately and not make the solution "lets put it in the shop."

What about EC comp? To benefit the players? Forget that, lets add items to the shop instead. Seriously

Ridiculous

I'm sure most people will enjoy whipping out their wallets more than they already do to get stronger. Thats a great way to maintain an active players base

Xforms - How are Legendary Xforms getting nerfed? They are getting every stat except movement speed increased to be back in line with how KR and EU xforms are. For instance, Legendary Transformation Viola's Mag Attack, Mag Crit, and Cast speed are supposed to be around +92, +237, and +45% - presently they are around +60, +157, +35%. The present stats are AFTER the small increase they got in 7.0 release. All stats were halved in 6.0 on xforms and cast speed/attack speed were reduced by about 10% per transformation while adding 10% to movement speed to somehow compensate.  This was badly imbalanced towards casters since Melee attack speed cap is only 50% and can be hit with the nerfed xform stats while cast speed cap is 75% that put casters further away from being optimal while also allowing others to get to or get away from the caster faster.

Stigma Stone safe - They also said they would look into increasing the success rate.  I agree that +12 safe spot or more stigma events that added more success rate along with those 2 safe spots (+9 and +12) like in KR would be great.

MV - As opposed to people who kept getting screwed on A-Rank minium when opening the bags because of RNG.  If it wasn't for that crumby rng, you'd have a lot more A-Rank and S-Rank minions right now.  I for one have about 8 A- Minions all stuck around lev 3 because after 1K A-Rank minium, i would stay stuck at around 1020-1080 for 2-3 months and not see a single A-Minium roll on bags.  But I could get 0-1000 A Minium like it was nothing, but as soon as I tried saving over 1K it would slow down to almost non-existent for months at a time, literally.  People earned those S-Ranks and then some at this point.  Bad RNG being a blocker is never a good thing because everyone's RNG is calculated differently. I for one have extremely great success in gear enchanting on average (I got my T2 PVP Ultimate Wings to +15 on the first try with not a single failure using 3 Ancient stones, 6 Legendary stones, and 2 ultimate stones), but super bad when it comes to getting 1000+ A minium and transformation contract rewards and especially the combines to get a higher tier xform.

Daevian Essences - you still need the daevian skill boxes. After like +6 without the actual exact same skill the success rate is like 20% with the exact same skill I think it's 60%. The essence just prevents you from dropping down a level.  I have over 20 of them left and still haven't +15 a single skill because of constant fails and vast majority with the exact same skill used.

The rest of your post, I agree with wholeheartedly. I'll go further and say that if a player has prestige because if you can lower the GP reward rate for not having prestige at forts, you can increase the probability rate of more desired higher tier RNG.  Maybe not for gear in instances so much since you can grp with non-prestige, but for player only bundle openings that contain desired components, why not? It would also increase the subscription count.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:46 AM, fearemall-DN said:

1) Xforms - pay for kaisenel? since leg xforms are gonna be nerfed this just increases the skill gap. now people who have kaisenel/marchutan are going to roll over anyone unless ofc you pay to get ulti xform

2) Stigma stone safe - pay for more stigma stones at a CHANCE to get +15 stigmas. When theres no safe at +12

3) MV - Pay for luna resets, get your grade S minion faster....

4) Daev essence - pay for these, get your ulti skills faster

5) As far as I am concerned, all this does is make people who fork over their wallet even more powerful than people who don't. All I can deduce is make Aion more p2w now.

6) Ever think of adding this stuff in game? Maybe help the players out legitimately and not make the solution "lets put it in the shop."

7) What about EC comp? To benefit the players? Forget that, lets add items to the shop instead. Seriously

1) Wrong: Legendary transforms will get stronger, they just get their regional added speed bonus removed and will have tall the other nerfed stats restored. They will have higher attack speed and higher casting speed. Effectively making ultimate transform slightly less important when it comes to these stats. People will be able to reach caps even with legendary transforms including those who need both attack speed and casting speed (not caps but a better experience).
As for speed, it is necessary obviously but to me it looks like everyone treat speed as if we are in Daeva Dash event and need to run faster than everyone. The majority of people play a class that can burn you in 1~2 seconds, they have slows and pulls and stuns and knockdowns and plenty have shields that resist slows etc. The driving force behind pvp is the class imbalance, 11 speed vs 12 speed is not going to win you a fight and if you lose the fight because of 1 speed difference then sorry but this is life.

2) True: Safe enchant is added at +9, which is something. We needed to have them like all the other regions, I do not understand why the publishers here feel the need to have a worse version than everyone else. nobody likes Aion RNG thus nobody likes when we get even worse chances of getting the end game goal.

3) Wrong: This is a good change, doing only 2 Minion Vaults per week means nobody will ever have enough minium to do anything. We want to be able to get more a-minium and when we get the s-minions we need the s-minium to raise them. Luna is also free of charge if you bother to have alts in your account.

4) True: Daevanion essence was always a niche item, at some point they added it to BCM limited and only those who paid got their daevanions to +15, now they add it permanently and it is brokerable. Somehow others will be able to get it even with ingame currency from broker. I regard this a good thing because it already was in BCM for some time. Effectively you can complain about the big price, but it is meant for p2w people indeed.

5) True: Aion became more p2w since 6.2 and forward.

6) True: A ton of things got removed and a few of them added in BCM.

7) N/A: it got to the point that complaining about it is like making things worse in a way. Because if complaining got any results we would have already seen them. At this point stop stressing yourself about it, because no matter how many posts we make about it, we will never get anything better than what is pre planned.

Archived