old godstones

Kthxbye-KT

Can the old (blue) godstones still be used on new weapons?

or only old weapons?

When I tried to put a old godstone on a lvl 76 weapon, it said I could not use it on that weapon.

So I then tried one of the newer godstones that have a chance to break, and I couldn't put that on the weapon either...

When I view details on geared players, I don't see a godstone on their weapons, only a appearance skill.

So im wondering if godstones are still even used or if I am doing something wrong. I tried to search godstones here in the forums but I get results that are not relevant because of all the past patches that had some changes, I was gone for so long that I don't even know what patch notes to look at for the changes.

9 hours ago, 1s2062B2-KT said:

I noticed that I can't slot a old godstone into a new legendary weapon, are all the old blue godstones (that don't break) useless now?

7 hours ago, 1s2062B2-KT said:

Can the old (blue) godstones still be used on new weapons?

or only old weapons?

When I tried to put a old godstone on a lvl 76 weapon, it said I could not use it on that weapon.

So I then tried one of the newer godstones that have a chance to break, and I couldn't put that on the weapon either...

When I view details on geared players, I don't see a godstone on their weapons, only a appearance skill.

So im wondering if godstones are still even used or if I am doing something wrong. I tried to search godstones here in the forums but I get results that are not relevant because of all the past patches that had some changes, I was gone for so long that I don't even know what patch notes to look at for the changes.

Most pre 6.0 items are obsolete. Old manastones are useless and can only be socketed in the old gear which is useless as well. Godstones can also be used int he old gear as well only. Stats also changed, like Magic boost is a non existent stat now for example. It is replaced by magic attack 9not to be confused with weapon dmg stat)

####

7 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

https://maxperiod.github.io/aion/skillcompare/aionskill72avs70/ALL.html

Since 6.0, all player characters level 76 or higher have 3.5% Godstone Resistance.

Moomoo your reply is irrelevant to what he asked. He asked if the old stuff like godstone and manastones can be socketed int he new gear.

Some assassins still use an old weapon in one of their hands (likely mainhand, offhand has halved godstone proc rate) to boost auto attack damage (high weapon damage), while getting all Physical Attack stat from the other T2 ultimate weapon. And also the ability to proc godstones (less 3.5% due to passive skill).

When dual wielding, only one of the weapons will apply the Base Physical Attack / Magical Attack (Bonus stats, such as tuning and manastones apply from both weapons)

On 7/10/2019 at 6:31 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

Oh boy believe me they still proc i got godstone silenced a lot of times in 6.0 , 95% of the times by sins.

I even got binded with illusion godstone Behemoth's Binding once in arenas by cleric Raindeer,

and blinded with Fegion's trick by a templar in openworld .

Sometimes i change weapons to use +20 skills once doing duels i forget to switch back and procced a paralizys godstone vs SM stevenuniverse 

Every 10 minutes i switch to my tac offcer bow with ressurection skill and lot of times i forget to switch back, i have a strengthened Fregion's Stratagem with 10% bleeding and its amazing how much it proccs. 

You can't use old stuff like dogstones in new gear but you can use them in old gear. This is a big problem, because old assassins and gunners can use in the offhand a +28 old pvp weapon that gives around of 20% pvp atk, super high weapon dmg and the slot to the dogstone, being this a high advantage that we can't use without The DeLorean.

Thanks for the replies, so much has changed, returning players need to be careful so they don't make mistakes like me...

I deleted skins that are valuable now, deleted old weapons on a sin that could have been used for dual wield with new weapon and then bought a para godstone I cant slot...

lol i'm on a roll.

Archived