Forums

Evergale Canyon 2v2 alliances

Arhangelos

Is 2v2 alliance in EC a 7.2 mechanics feature for that instance? Or is it another regional nerf that some genius thought about on the NA team? Anyone that plays on EU or RU or Korea can enlighten us please.

If this is a 7.2 feature I'll accept it and obviously I won't bother with EC from now on. We lost the best pvp instance for months, and now that it is open it is so badly nerfed in rewards and attendance that it is a graveyard of afk alts because it doesn't even worth forming a 24 premade to get rewards equal to losing ID.
(There was not a single premade alliance in asmodian side today, which again it is not a complaint, I am just mentioning how much people care to play the games now)

I waited half a year to re-run my favorite pvp instance and this is the last day I will run it, 4 days after they opened it.

Aaaaaaand I am adding this to the instances I am no longer doing: PF, IDD, Stellin, FM, BoS + EC

The only one I did had one alliance with 16 and 2 more each with 2 in it. The Elyos appeared to have even less.. though more than 6, which would be 2 in each of the three alliances.

Been trying to pin down what causes the 2 man alliances. I was thinking it was premades, since it seems they are capped at 2, but I am not at all sure.

So sometimes the alliances are only 2. Sometimes they have more. But even with 60+ people waiting in the queue, no alliance is filling.

I can't imagine this is a feature. It has to be a bug.

Doesn't it?

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I did two runs of EC today, and everything seems to be fine, both runs had over 2 alliances (over 60 people). My first run was in quick queue and the other one in a premade. And at leas on elyos side, i saw 4 premade alliances forming with over 40 people wating to go in in quick queue.

So you had a premade with 24 people in it. And saw multiple alliances with 24?

Then how the hell are some maxing out at 2? What could be triggering that?

13 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I did two runs of EC today, and everything seems to be fine, both runs had over 2 alliances (over 60 people). My first run was in quick queue and the other one in a premade. And at leas on elyos side, i saw 4 premade alliances forming with over 40 people wating to go in in quick queue.

I saw the elyos side had plenty of premades and a ton of people in queue, in asmodian side we have 0 people in queue and 0 in premades. So whoever was applying was begin thrown into the single EC that was present at that moment.

I entered all my alt accounts (1 char per account) just to claim the survey and then leave. Every time I went in there were 2 alliances max.

Archived