Evergale Canyon suggestions

Tizinabet-DN

- Three (3) entries per day (with prestige)
 - Add Glory Point rewards based on contribution (kills) and fraction status (win\lose).
 - Automatically kick inactive (AFK) players who haven't left the main base within 90 seconds after the match has started. PVP IS NOT FOR AFK!!
 - Daily entry
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These changes might encourage players to not AFK and actually try to win\play instead of getting "participation trophies" while also encouraging them to gear quicker and better.

PVP IS NOT FOR AFK, there are plenty of PVE instances and maps in this game to choose from, why make it harder to win for those who actually play and enjoy Evergale Canyon by taking up alliance spots and giving other fraction "free" kills?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PVP instance entries are very limited, don't ruin the fun for those who actually try.

Feel Free to add any more ideas to make EC a more fun and competitive instance.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you,

Tizinabet-DN

1 hour ago, 2s136224-DN said:

PVP IS NOT FOR AFK

I actually agree with you completely, but...

1 hour ago, 2s136224-DN said:

- Automatically kick inactive (AFK) players who haven't left the main base within 90 seconds after the match has started.

People will just move to the a different, unpopulated area (like the beach) and afk there.

Unfortunately, NCsoft (and players) have never been able to find a solution to solve the afking in Evergale. It has always been a problem, and I don't expect it will be resolved anytime soon.

4 hours ago, 2s136224-DN said:

- Add Glory Point rewards based on contribution (kills) and fraction status (win\lose).

...this is pay to rank, it was possible the first 2 months of the GP reset system and it was bad, the governor was buying his rank.

for the rest, we have had hundreds of posts about how to battle afk-ness in EC, but none would work.

So long as you can get rewarded for losing(and even get rewarded for exploiting) people will always take advantage of it. Once the games community gets to small and it feels like the majority are doing this then content will be ruined and really has no opportunity to recover with out intervention from developers.

NCsoft/west has made it clear that playing multiple accounts to avoid PvP content is an acceptable playstyle through the content they continue to develop. 

EC was the best pvp instance, once they closed it and reopened it like 6 months alter, it kinda feels weird now. The rewards suck also, when winning you get the same etiums when you lose in ID lol!

Also most times we do not even get 4v4 alliances to play anymore. It was my favorite pvp instance and I am barely even doing it now.

Tbh the only time i have ever seen a 4v4 alliance was when the exploit was going on. Even when i came back at the very start of 6.0 it was mostly 2v2 alliances...

That is was mostly X faction doing it in the morning pop against their alts and the other faction waiting till the afternoon to do theirs. 

19 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Tbh the only time i have ever seen a 4v4 alliance was when the exploit was going on. Even when i came back at the very start of 6.0 it was mostly 2v2 alliances...

That is was mostly X faction doing it in the morning pop against their alts and the other faction waiting till the afternoon to do theirs. 

Before the closing, EC was almost all the time 4x4 except if it was int he very last hours of it being open (so many people were done). After the glitch and the lockdown for 6 months, when they re-opened it EC never felt the same. I also always get 2v2 most of the times. Also we have nerfed rewards. Previously a 1v1 EC was giving less rewards than a 4v4. Now everything seems nerfed.

Archived