Update Chars

Zaladora-DN

hello recently returned to the game

when i entered the game all my chars were numbers

now after 1 day and when  i made a new char and leveled her to 13  could not bind her at any bindstones

still bound at ishalgen

but when i log in  the forum  it still displayed my  3 chars as numbers and my 4th isnt registered

please update :)

cant bind  my char to obelisk  now while leveling up  :)

Okay. So you apparently made those characters before the last server merge.. which was ages ago. That's why their names are series of numbers and letters. We call those "merge names". In the inventory of each of your Merge Name characters you will find a Name Change ticket. Click that and enter in the name you would like to use. If that name is already taken, you will get a message saying so and you will have to pick a new name.

After you change their names to actual names, you will be able to bind anywhere you like.

ok when i posted the bug about my 4th char  had renamed the 3 chars

today i logged back in and still cant  bind at a obelisk at level 18 is it because its free to play that i have to wait lets say 20 to bind  at a obelisk to bind finally ? or is  it a bug?

5 hours ago, 66s4732A-DN said:

ok when i posted the bug about my 4th char  had renamed the 3 chars

today i logged back in and still cant  bind at a obelisk at level 18 is it because its free to play that i have to wait lets say 20 to bind  at a obelisk to bind finally ? or is  it a bug?

You need some money to bind and you can bind at any level. When you tried to bind to an obelisk did it give you any message in the system chat? Any error?

there are no restriction in NA free to play model, prestige is not like Gold Pack in EU that unlocks game features. Prestige here gives you passive boosts and more instance entries by default and also opens the prestige NPCs for the quests, buffs and vending machine..

no have enough kinah   thats  the problem, only see cogwheel but when i use mouse click to interact   there is no action  same with quest updates when u have to click on a quest item on the floor to progress    my quest (campaign to find a father and click on that bottle on the bridge  wont update because of that )

some 1 told me i have to be higher level lets say 20+ to progress campaign quest because not  ready for it in level  speaking

but that  with not been able to bind at obelisks is that also a level requirements?  because still bound at ishalgen  cant bind anywhere else

No. Obelisks do not have a level requirement. Since you can't interact with quest items, it looks like there is an issue with your client. Try shutting it down and bring it back up. If that doesn't work, try doing a file repair.

ok did a repair    and also added aion bin 32 bit and 64 bit to  the process to be trusted for windows 10

i recently logged also my 2 lvl 10  and 1`lvl 23 chars and they could  bind at obelisk with no problem  saying they already  bounded

only the lvl 18 songqweaver cant anymore  after she leveled 10 and became a daeva  

before becoming songweaver is bounded at ishalgen and  now  after becoming songweaver  cant anymore use obelisks  and only get the msg  bind at oblisk  in yellow system msg   but  wont allow to bind anymore at obelisks or click on quest req to progress in the quest

Hmm. So it's just that character? And they now have a normal name? (i.e. not a merge name.. since that may prevent you from binding.) 

I'm stumped. Might be time to ask Support. Keep in mind Support is not always the best. Be patient and keep explaining your problem.

If you would rather not deal with Support, this is only effecting the one character and the character is low level.. you could try deleting that character and starting over.

Well, the forum still display the name of my character that no longer exist in my account.

I also have a bunch of level 80 on both servers and none of them show up for selection here, It's no biggy and I'm careless about it. I came here looking for some answers/issue I ran into with the game not here to showing up my character profile...LMAO

Archived