Hello! Comming back to AION

BigShot-DN

Hi ppl. I played AION in the patchs b4 6.0 and getting back to the game now.

I don't want to ask too many thing but just want to know about a overview of the game. As a PVP-side player, I'd like to know if it's a good time to start playing i.e. I'll be abble to fight verteran player one day and if so, how long it takes to get a decent gear to PVP on the maps ? Am I abble to get geared without p2w (spending more time, ofc) or it's just impossible ? I love this game so I'd apreciate if some1 answer me =)

And welcome to give some tips like wich set to start and general things like this. Ty!

On 4/11/2020 at 9:59 PM, BigShot-DN said:

Hi ppl. I played AION in the patchs b4 6.0 and getting back to the game now.

I don't want to ask too many thing but just want to know about a overview of the game. As a PVP-side player, I'd like to know if it's a good time to start playing i.e. I'll be abble to fight verteran player one day and if so, how long it takes to get a decent gear to PVP on the maps ? Am I abble to get geared without p2w (spending more time, ofc) or it's just impossible ? I love this game so I'd apreciate if some1 answer me =)

And welcome to give some tips like wich set to start and general things like this. Ty!

Right now the Best PVP set is the Dark Talon.. you can get really easy the full Ancient set in just one week. But to purify the gear to legendary/ultimate it will take a little time. You need lot of etiums and Abbys Points. I think over 300millions to get to ultimate. To enchant item is not really easy. The enchant rate is something that i still dont understand.

There are many things to do in game that you will be occupied all the time.. Level up Gear, Stigmas, Minions, Cubics, Daev Skills, Etc..

Archived