[Experience Marks] and Katalam Chests & Boxes!

Jessika-DN

53 minutes ago, Jessika-DN said:

After using Experience Extractor to produce the [Experience Marks]

How we use it on re-rollikng the Katalam Boxes and chests ?

Where and how we farm & get Katalam boxes & chests in the first place?

Can we do it on n.a. servers ?

You get the Katalam box with ultimate bloodmarks, you buy them in the NPC in Lakrum where you also buy the armor/weapon etc, 20 ultimate blood marks from that NPC, or 16 ultimate bloodmarks with the shugo that roams the altars randomly.

When you open the box it offers you its random reward, you either accept it or hit "reroll" and spend the said experience marks. I think for the first roll you need 4 marks, not sure about other rerolls and how many times you can reroll in a chest.

Yes, You are right.

First Re-roll = spend 04 [Experience Marks] 

Second Re-roll = spend 08 [Experience Marks] 

Third Re-roll = spend 16 [Experience Marks] 

if possible, could you please say the name of NPC Vendor so we could locate him/her easier on Lakrum ?

53 minutes ago, Jessika-DN said:

Yes, You are right.

First Re-roll = spend 04 [Experience Marks] 

Second Re-roll = spend 08 [Experience Marks] 

Third Re-roll = spend 16 [Experience Marks] 

if possible, could you please say the name of NPC Vendor so we could locate him/her easier on Lakrum ?

Reason why I said where they are is because I didn't remember the names and also I am Asmodian so I do not even know the names of Elyos at all, so by saying where they are people could find them no matter their race.

Anyway they are Chilana and Lotelli in Lakrum for Asmodians, they are next to Veilbreakers as I mentioned above. Elyos have the exactly the same spot in their side, their names I do not know obviously since I never played an elyos character. They should have "Katalam Reward Officer" title under their name

PVAbkzs.jpg

Archived