Returning player ? All of my characters has been renamed of numbers & letters?

Hi,

Is there a way to rename my old 2nd generation of characters? Seems all were renamed w/  numbers & letters? These are not my original characters since the beginning of Aion w/ in-game bonus gear - when I did return prior some of them were still around and I had left the game to come back in 2015... my game codes could not be used nor game bonuses I'm guessing because of F2P? All of my original 1st gen characters were gone and created news ones on 2 servers as the old servers no longer there... this is my 3rd return hoping that player balances is fair unlike the beginning and that "ganking" parties on low level players and raids are more balanced and the other issues of farming bots or attacking bots w/ god-mode/ ultra speed are eliminated or is under control?!?

So, far there is positive reviews to come back to Aion as I know there are players who had stuck with Aion from the beginning and stayed with it...

If two servers merge and there are players with the same name on both, one of them gets a letter-number name like yours. There is usually a name change ticket in the inventory.

As the gamed changed, new equipment was introduced that is more powerful than the old equipment. So, you'll have to get new equipment to be a strong player at L80.

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/5/2020 at 6:19 PM, Glinda-EK said:

If two servers merge and there are players with the same name on both, one of them gets a letter-number name like yours. There is usually a name change ticket in the inventory.

As the gamed changed, new equipment was introduced that is more powerful than the old equipment. So, you'll have to get new equipment to be a strong player at L80.

What i do with my eclypse's set +15? i was spend a lot of my kinah making my set

7 hours ago, 5s1FBD3B-DN said:

I am here downloading Aion once again wondering the same thing, if my character will still be there with all my stuff.

Your stuff will be there but a lot of it will be obsolete, some things it will give you are credit for, most things you just rubbish.

Start doing the new campaign quests to level up and you will get better gear along the way.

Don't forget to rename your toons with the name change ticket in your inventory of each one.

@Cheesecake-DN @Cheesecake-KT @Archangel-EK

Returning players need help:

Noob Questions:

1)  "abyssal White and blue soul stone" you can buy with AP points by clicking on the second tab dialog Window with the normal Lugbug located just near soul healer at capitol. 

What is it for? quest item or aetherforging crafting item?

2) Is there any use for repeated ancient daevantion skills scrolls? are they useless once you have learnt the skill or you still can use them to tune other daevanation skills ? i guess you can tune ONLY using the Legendary scrolls. So what to do with the ancient ones, sell to the vendor?

3 hours ago, Zhynn-DN said:

Noob Questions:

1)  "abyssal White and blue soul stone" you can buy with AP points by clicking on the second tab dialog Window with the normal Lugbug located just near soul healer at capitol. 

What is it for? quest item or aetherforging crafting item?

That npc doesn't sell things. You get abyssal soulstones from quests and events and LugBug gives you Abyss Points for them.

3 hours ago, Zhynn-DN said:

2) Is there any use for repeated ancient daevantion skills scrolls? are they useless once you have learnt the skill or you still can use them to tune other daevanation skills ? i guess you can tune ONLY using the Legendary scrolls. So what to do with the ancient ones, sell to the vendor?

Yes, combine 4 ancients for an awesome %95 chance to acquire 1 ancient skill back or 5% to get a Legendary Skill

Archived