Pandora Reward NPCs Gone?

Rag-DN

I know the quests were removed because it said so in the patch-notes, but are the NPCs gone too?

I have a stack of Sacred Pandora Marks that I was holding onto because several people said that they were giving the gear from it a boost or reducing the cost this patch. There was no warning that they were removing the NPCs or that you couldn't use the tokens anymore. 

If they were removed then NCsoft should of gave us warning to spend our marks BEFORE the new patch. :(

Pandora system is removed in general. Items, NPCs, Quests... all gone, and when I say items I mean that you cannot use marks to buy them anymore. Those that you already have remain obviously.

If you still have the marks you can simply discard them, they are useless.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Pandora system is removed in general. Items, NPCs, Quests... all gone, and when I say items I mean that you cannot use marks to buy them anymore. Those that you already have remain obviously.

If you still have the marks you can simply discard them, they are useless.

:( That's dumb...they should of gave us warning to spend them.

4 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

olding onto because several people said that they were giving the gear from it a boost or reducing the cost this patch. 

You better get revenge on the people that made up that joke on you lmao. Never heard of anything like that.

11 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

:( That's dumb...they should of gave us warning to spend them.

I already knew from patch notes that the pandora system will be gone. And by "be gone" I understood that the whole system is gone except for the items you already got.

And yes who told you the gear form it would get a boost?

Archived