Best Tome/Book PVP Weapon for a Spiritmaster?

Basia-DN

You cant fuse harvester with 75 AP, conditioning + augment doesnt work.

The best at the moment is provenance weapon + 75 AP.the attack speed is quite usefull for a sm.BUT , in the next patch you can upgrade 75 ap gear in 80 ap gear so i would suggest to use 75 ap gear top and provenance bottom so you wont lose too much for the upgrade in the next patch.

If for "best" you mean the weapon that give you the most damage,  at the moment , should be harvester + ahserion . In the nextpatch the "best" will be 80 ap weapon+ another 80 ap weapon

3 hours ago, Devildagger-DN said:

The best at the moment is provenance weapon + 75 AP.the attack speed is quite usefull for a sm.BUT , in the next patch you can upgrade 75 ap gear in 80 ap gear so i would suggest to use 75 ap gear top and provenance bottom so you wont lose too much for the upgrade in the next patch.

If for "best" you mean the weapon that give you the most damage,  at the moment , should be harvester + ahserion . In the nextpatch the "best" will be 80 ap weapon+ another 80 ap weapon

"best" would depend upon whether you intend to use the weapon for PVE., PVP or (if poor) for both. In any case, I would not waste the best attack speed weapon as an undercombine, even when 80 AP comes out provenance + 75 AP will remain an excellent weapon for PVP (or even PVE if you can't afford 2 weapons).

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2017 at 0:10 AM, Devildagger-DN said:

I doubt Harvester + Ahserion is the best combo. I use Ahserion + 75 AP on the bottom. giving me 21% pvp atk.

It has 200 more MB and 30 more MA 17 more crit spell comparing them only. 
Is the 200MB better than 4.4 pvp attack?

Archived