Dragon Pet Set

Arhangelos

OK, now for the people who could never register (like me), put it on BCM so we could also get it somehow. I remember I was clicking that "register your account" and it took me to just another page with information and nowhere to "register". Then someone said in the LFG that you do not need to do anything other than log in and you should get it or something.

Next time make sure you either have the feature correct or at least give it to the people who still stick around your bugged updates, laggy servers and awful support.

i registered for it succesfully, but still i didnt receive the pack, and Hime said go contact support -_-",  yeah maybe in 5 days they will respond to me telling me i'm not suitable to receive the rewards or some crap like that lmao.

when the delivery failed the first day,  why not just send a survey to everyone and get over with it? idk about coding and shiet, is that hard to make?

I registered my account for the bonus about a week ago. The post says the carpet pack may be in your in-game mailbox or a code in the Web-based mailbox. I checked my in-game mailbox and there was nothing. So, I went to the web-based interface and found a code. I applied it. After that, I found that all the characters associated with the account, on multiple servers, had a mail in their in-game mailbox. It was a mail with four items attached (maybe 5, sorry, I forget). The mail did not expire, but the attached carpet said it would expire in 30 days. The other items did not say they would expire. The mail did not appear on just my L80 character. I know it was in an L37. I didn't check an L1.

15 hours ago, Glinda-EK said:

The mail did not expire, but the attached carpet said it would expire in 30 days. The other items did not say they would expire.

I just want to clarify to those who may be wondering, the magic carpet mount will not expire in 30 days if it is still in your mail bag. If you leave the delivery in your mail bag and do not claim it on any toon, it will stay there unused until you do. I just checked mine a day later and the timer still says 30 days.

On 6/6/2020 at 7:15 PM, Azeriah-KT said:

I just want to clarify to those who may be wondering, the magic carpet mount will not expire in 30 days if it is still in your mail bag. If you leave the delivery in your mail bag and do not claim it on any toon, it will stay there unused until you do. I just checked mine a day later and the timer still says 30 days.

It is like those ancient skins we have, we can never use them otherwise they will be gone, and if we ever change/upgrade gear they will be gone too.

NCBfRzC.jpg

Archived