[7.5] Rep Quests Lists, Renown FEXP chart / rewards, OW Mob Stats, Limited Sales

For Asmodians For Elyos

Gelkmaros (Home map)

Silentera Canyon

Inggison (Enemy map)

Lakrum

Demaha

Crimson Katalam

Inggison (Home map)

Silentera Canyon

Gelkmaros (Enemy map)

Lakrum

Demaha

Crimson Katalam

red katalam, dumaha

• Daily and Weekly Quests
  • Renown FEXP chart (known so far)
  • Open World Monster Stats (known so far)
  • Renown Level Sales
  • Daily and Weekly Limited Sales

Do we have a chart of the amount of FXP we need to get to each level and how much we lose every week?

Because that 300.000FXP in Lakrum from genesis crystals was about 5% in level 7!!! Like is it 6m FXP just to go from level 7 to 8 or something? I am wondering how much we need to reach renown 9.

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Do we have a chart of the amount of FXP we need to get to each level and how much we lose every week?

Because that 300.000FXP in Lakrum from genesis crystals was about 5% in level 7!!! Like is it 6m FXP just to go from level 7 to 8 or something? I am wondering how much we need to reach renown 9.

The highest renown level I have ever reach is level 6, so I only have values up to that level... They're in all of the above documents.

19 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

The highest renown level I have ever reach is level 6, so I only have values up to that level... They're in all of the above documents.

I am at level 7 in Lakrum, is there a way to check the amount of XP for it (cause I can only see the percentage).

That 300.000FXP from the genesis 30 marks gave me about 5% or something!!!

Method I use to estimate required FEXP value to level up:

1. Complete as many FEXP quests as you can, but do not turn them in for rewards.The total should be much higher than 600,000 (otherwise use the Red Katalam 600,000 FEXP quest's displayed values)

2. Kill normal mobs until you can see your % go up by 0.01%

3. Write down your Renown % before mass turn-in of quests (F_pre)

4. Turn in as many FEXP quests as you can (without raising your renown level) and note down the total amount of FEXP gained (G)

5. Write down your Renown % after mass turn-in of quests (F_post)

Renown to level up = G / (F_post - F_pre)

For lower levels (4 or less) I simply use the Red Katalam 600,000 FEXP quest's displayed % to do the estimates

18 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Method I use to estimate required FEXP value to level up:

1. Complete as many FEXP quests as you can, but do not turn them in for rewards.The total should be much higher than 600,000 (otherwise use the Red Katalam 600,000 FEXP quest's displayed values)

2. Kill normal mobs until you can see your % go up by 0.01%

3. Write down your Renown % before mass turn-in of quests (F_pre)

4. Turn in as many FEXP quests as you can (without raising your renown level) and note down the total amount of FEXP gained (G)

5. Write down your Renown % after mass turn-in of quests (F_post)

Renown to level up = G / (F_post - F_pre)

For lower levels (4 or less) I simply use the Red Katalam 600,000 FEXP quest's displayed % to do the estimates

I thought about doing something similar, but to get +0.01% requires a lot of mobs at that level and even then I won't be able to be sure, like if there was a way to get 1 FXP and keep killing 20k mobs until I got +0.1% it would have been accurate. I'll see if I can do something.

BTW which are these 600k Katalam quests lol.

2 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

The one that requires collecting 4 different colors keys, assembled from fragments that are dropped by camp assassin leaders or Elyos/Asmo camp bosses (roll).

Oh yes, I tried to do that quest but boy that requires a ton of effort so I skipped. Red Katalami s a map I am not interested in particularly.

@TheSecretCowLeve-KT

I got about 1.623.198 FXP (unless I to make an add some FXP) but every time I hit "Reward" in a quest I made sure to take a screenshot, so you can add them again and see if I forgot to add anything in the total FXP.

So here are 29 cropped parts of that. Took me from 7.20% to 34.47%

(open this in a new window for full screen)

hjp77xe.jpg

From your screenshots I counted:

• 10,106 x7
  • 79,979 x16
  • 74,165 x1
  • 72,709 x1
  • 45,939 x1

Total: 1,543,219 (27.27%)

Added to all of the above documents. Thanks!

(Planning to have my Chanter turn in 7x bunch of Stella problem-solving final quest (400,000 FEXP each) on Friday so he can hit Demaha level 7 along with about 1.2 million FEXP after that)

1 hour ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

From your screenshots I counted:

• 10,106 x7
  • 79,979 x16
  • 74,165 x1
  • 72,709 x1
  • 45,939 x1

Total: 1,543,219 (27.27%)

Added to all of the above documents. Thanks!

(Planning to have my Chanter turn in 7x bunch of Stella problem-solving final quest (400,000 FEXP each) on Friday so he can hit Demaha level 7 along with about 1.2 million FEXP after that)

You are welcome.

I must have added something more this is why I said I might have done a mistake, because I did it really fast and didn't bother (since I wouldn't put this info anywhere like you do).

I'll keep doing this the same way every week, I am also keeping my 30 legion marks quests (300.000FXP each) for when I hit level 8. Then I'll do the weeklies like this and also do the 300k FXP together because the higher the level the more FXP we need to draw correct calculations and make any tiny invisible percentage less important..

@TheSecretCowLeve-KT also in the explanation of the lakrum quests for gathering the names are not the NA version. Unless you simply mine data from the western client which has the default English names (while we in NA strangely have GMs taking the time to change every possible regional name)

• Gleaming Tange = Shining Raz
  • Gleaming Hasia = Shining Hasia
  • Gleaming Ferilla = Shining Ferilla
  • Gleaming Magic Crystal Fragment = Shining Magic Crystal Shard
  • Gleaming Titania Ore = Shining Titania Gem

The Daily Lumiel Veillbreakers quest material currency is Mark of wisdom (Wise Protectorate Insignia in your sheet), etc

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Added renown requirements for level 8 -> 9, and PvE death loss for level 8.

Yikes, once you hit level 8, you are halfway to level 9!

Without the reduction removal, level 9 seems impossible. Like you need to hold repeatable quests that you can return at any given time and do them all at once while stocking up the big fame fruits so you are always at 50%+

Or you have to be a farmer and kill 200.000~300.000 mobs within the same week. Like 1 mob gives 46 FXP or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn all the Inggison quests for Asmodians are for Alliance or something. How the hell are we supposed to raise our fame in the enemy map without quests for it? And if the reduction was still present there was absolutely no way anyone could have been able to get high Fame in the enemy map.

Archived