Bring back this wings U,U

Kahya-KT

4 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

vasharti weapon skins.

These are in the game right now:

On 7/7/2020 at 3:59 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Vasharti weapon skins are available in this 7.5 patch for level 80 toons!

I went poking around Fire Temple to see what drops in there these days. The regular mobs drop Tempest gear (Frostforged skin), so nothing new/interesting on them. However, if you can get Vile Judge Kromede to spawn (not sure what the spawn rate is for Vile Judge vs regular Kromede), then you can get the Vasharti weapon! Note, I do not know if regular Kromede drops these boxes. I'll have to wait until reset and do the instance again because I only have one low level toon currently.

Vile Judge Kromede drops two legendary boxes. These are both transferable to level 80 toons! This has not been the case in the past, so I'm happy about this change. So following the instructions on page 1 of this thread, transfer the boxes to your main after beating her on your level 43-52 toon.

The first box is called Legendary Kromede's Armor. This is NOT the old Kromede armor, sad to say. This is just the Fallen Poeta gear which is widely available in the current patch under the name Conqueror's, Helio's, Volcanic, etc. So that box is a bust, RIP. However, the other box is called Legendary Kromede's Weapon and, oddly enough, it's the Vasharti (Rentus Base) weapon, not the Kromede weapon lol. That said, it is a different colorway. The original Vasharti weapons are a rusty gold color. This version is a platinum/silver color that looks mirror-like. This box will give you the "best" weapon for your class. So no shield/mace for chanter, no greatsword for glad, etc.

Since images aren't working on the forums right now, here are links to screencaps:

Loot window showing boxes/boss

Armor box skins (not Kromede RIP)

Weapon box skin (Vasharti)

Ladies and gents, please try to understand that all ulti gear drop are class based and not free for all even if you have the piece already as we all need kinah so when u ffa some ones piece u are in fact cheating them out of their kinah...pretty sure 99% of y'all will be against this as its a problem valedia is speaking about...

• 1 month later...
On 28/7/2020 at 1:17 AM, Valedia-DN said:

Ladies and gents, please try to understand that all ulti gear drop are class based and not free for all even if you have the piece already as we all need kinah so when u ffa some ones piece u are in fact cheating them out of their kinah...pretty sure 99% of y'all will be against this as its a problem valedia is speaking about...

Another shitposting in an irrelevant topic.

Archived