Forums

Benirunerk, A Good Friend - can't complete campaign?

Akashakeeper-KT

QJ5wrQN.png

I found a Thoughtful Inanna and went to this instance place, ran all possible roads, took all possible keys, opened all possible doors... But a shugo in a cell (with a yellow triangle) told me to get a key from Scaleshadow Lab Guard. What is it? I see Scaleshadow Guards at a parallel  entrance, but there's no way I can get to them. Obstacles are on every line, as well as traverses, but there's no traverse between the 5th and the 6th line (I stand on the 5th and Scaleshadow Guards on the 6th). Is there a bug in this campaign? Or there is a way to complete it?

I completed that campaign :) I read the instructions carefully and there was "use the key in front of door", sice that there appeared progress and many holes through which I could escape this prison.  Then in succeeding campaigns I got this about the supposed reward

ZgPFGw3.png

Ultimate Daring Protector Wings, Ultimate Stelling Wings... I found some description https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/187010185 , buit I can't understand whether these wings can be tuned? Please tell me if they can? I see only that they can be enchanted.  :(

2 hours ago, Akashakeeper-KT said:

Ultimate Daring Protector Wings, Ultimate Stelling Wings... I found some description https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/187010185 , buit I can't understand whether these wings can be tuned? Please tell me if they can? I see only that they can be enchanted.  :(

No worth upgrading the wings, They are worse than DT and cost over 400 stellium

38 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Definitely don't waste your time/materials upgrading those wings! Completely not worth it in this patch (wasn't even worth it in the last patch).

Thanks. So you mean they are not tunable? What wings are best now? I like the ultimate ones for  320 Titan coins. No need to enchant? 450s +tunable to +218s.

1 hour ago, Akashakeeper-KT said:

Thanks. So you mean they are not tunable? What wings are best now? I like the ultimate ones for  320 Titan coins. No need to enchant? 450s +tunable to +218s.

Titan Coin gear IS retunable. So is Sovereign (from the instance SL normal mode). Cruel Demaha/Fierce Katalam/genesis crystal in Lakrum is NOT retunable.

I'd recommend getting the Cruel Demaha wings. You can grind out stellium and try to get them from the 100 stellium boxes if you want, but the better/easier way is to just buy them outright on the broker. If that's not possible for you, then yeah, the titan coin wings or the fierce katalam wings.

On 8/24/2020 at 7:29 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Titan Coin gear IS retunable. So is Sovereign (from the instance SL normal mode). Cruel Demaha/Fierce Katalam/genesis crystal in Lakrum is NOT retunable.

I'd recommend getting the Cruel Demaha wings. You can grind out stellium and try to get them from the 100 stellium boxes if you want, but the better/easier way is to just buy them outright on the broker. If that's not possible for you, then yeah, the titan coin wings or the fierce katalam wings.

Hmm, you said Cruel Demaha and Fierce Katalam wings are not retunable. Then why would I buy them? I prefer max flight time & speed.

What is SL? For how many ppl? 

24 minutes ago, Akashakeeper-KT said:

Hmm, you said Cruel Demaha and Fierce Katalam wings are not retunable. Then why would I buy them? I prefer max flight time & speed.

What is SL? For how many ppl? 

Cruel Demaha and Fierce Katalam wings already have maxed flight time and speed. https://aioncodex.com/us/item/187010229/
SL is a 6man instance located in Inggison Outpost for Elyos, and Gelkmaros Base Defense for Asmos

On 8/26/2020 at 4:40 AM, Unbuff-DN said:

Cruel Demaha and Fierce Katalam wings already have maxed flight time and speed. https://aioncodex.com/us/item/187010229/
SL is a 6man instance located in Inggison Outpost for Elyos, and Gelkmaros Base Defense for Asmos

Cruel Demaha Flight Time +450 - it's far not maxed. Wings for 320 Titan coins  has +450 +retunable.

Archived