what this game needs is a pvp event

Grace

what this game needs is a pvp event  

4 members have voted

1. 1. pvp event

• Do you Think Aion Needs a PvP event?
    • Or would you prefer the events we been having business as usual?

this game needs a pvp event inggison gelkmaros pvp is boring nobody does it no quest to complete in those zones to give us solid rewards the prestige should be updated to where we  have to pvp in balaurea instead of lakrum. In my Honest Opinion  im sick of this pve events theres no solid pvp in the game since this patch hit and since they changed it to where we have to use a   hourglass to go pvp  i think the game  needs a pvp event on server i think players should be rewarded depending how much they pvp during the time of the event  and yes i think there should be quest involved  comment if you agree or vote

1 hour ago, Gracefullee-DN said:

this game needs a pvp event inggison gelkmaros pvp is boring nobody does it no quest to complete in those zones to give us solid rewards the prestige should be updated to where we  have to pvp in balaurea instead of lakrum. In my Honest Opinion  im sick of this pve events theres no solid pvp in the game since this patch hit and since they changed it to where we have to use a   hourglass to go pvp  i think the game  needs a pvp event on server i think players should be rewarded depending how much they pvp during the time of the event  and yes i think there should be quest involved  comment if you agree or vote

...pvp is dead because there is a big gap between super-end-game players vs everyone else.

The difference between the players and the pros is far bigger now, it is not just getting Ultimate Genesis gear and taking it to +15 anymore as it used to be until 7.2 or something, it is about +15 stigma sets, +15 daevanions, over-enchanted Dazzling gemstones and runestones, having the weird weapons that give you additional skills etc.

The vast majority of game breaking items are exclusive to static groups or zerg legions that can farm bosses. You have static pro pvers doing the hard mode instances while the majority doesn't, those pvers have the best pvp accessories via pve means.

Unless they keep their promise in 6.0 where they said they are separating pvp from pve, then a pvp event right now is obsolete.

^^^^
True events are those that have their own instance, like kumuki or daeva dash etc. Everythign else is open world additional drops.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

• 2 months later...

The PvP gear gap has grown way too large, each major update seems to increase that gap, essentially making world PvP not fun for the vast majority of players. I don't understand the devs rational for widening the gear gap, if someone could explain.

2 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

The PvP gear gap has grown way too large, each major update seems to increase that gap, essentially making world PvP not fun for the vast majority of players. I don't understand the devs rational for widening the gear gap, if someone could explain.

They do not have a plan, they simple make changes for the sake of changes. Right now, in 7.5 for example pvp is utterly obsolete and in oder to even do pvp you have to farm pve instances. You can't ask for reason behind this, I call it simply bad design.

• 1 year later...
On 8/30/2020 at 4:51 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

This this this.

Why do you need +15 Stigmas in Aion Classic? that is completely uninteresting here is aion classic and should not be compared with normal aion, then you can play normal aion and not aion classic, so no to +15 stigmas in classic.

On 6/16/2022 at 1:20 PM, MissAlita said:

Why do you need +15 Stigmas in Aion Classic? that is completely uninteresting here is aion classic and should not be compared with normal aion, then you can play normal aion and not aion classic, so no to +15 stigmas in classic.

This section is about retail not classic.

Edited by Arhangelos