Bot/Hacker issues

buknoy-DN

34 minutes ago, buknoy-DN said:

Just a thought, can we community fund and say if everyone of us throw in 5 bucks per month and give that to the creator of the bot/hack tool for him to stop it. 

its not just one.. they are many tools.. but it ncsoft want to stop bots/hack they can do it.. they have a database with statistic, they know how the kinahs moves.its normal for 1 guy to have 500millions kinahs.. but when it goes over the billions, something is going on. average price on broker, etc.. they know it. but they dont give a *****.

Hackers.. they are many ways to implement antihack system.. Lets say that u can report in game some1 that u think is doing hack. and then some1 else report the same guy. The system automatically start collecting his data on server, cooldown, attack speed, running speed, buff, ping, etc. they dont need a person to ban the guy.. the system automatically can do it.. if the guy goes out of the parameters. But how i said.. they dont want to do it.

On 12/9/2020 at 6:31 AM, Camalus-KT said:

its not just one.. they are many tools.. but it ncsoft want to stop bots/hack they can do it.. they have a database with statistic, they know how the kinahs moves.its normal for 1 guy to have 500millions kinahs.. but when it goes over the billions, something is going on. average price on broker, etc.. they know it. but they dont give a *****.

Hackers.. they are many ways to implement antihack system.. Lets say that u can report in game some1 that u think is doing hack. and then some1 else report the same guy. The system automatically start collecting his data on server, cooldown, attack speed, running speed, buff, ping, etc. they dont need a person to ban the guy.. the system automatically can do it.. if the guy goes out of the parameters. But how i said.. they dont want to do it.

But having a second or a third account is not a banable offense, you can have as many as you want. Logging them to afk in luna is also not wrong as long as you do it yourself. Trading kinah from an alt to your main is also not a banable offense.

I am saying these because you mentioned kinah, I have earned billions and billiosn from making +15 stigmas from stormwing event which I got from alt accounts. Having a lot of kinah cannot be an indication of anything by itself, and making kinah is also not a way to find the hackers because it can still be done with luna afking which is legit and doesn't require a hack. How do you know that someone is an abuser when all he does it putting a char in luna, afks it and then crafts kinah boxes? Unless there is something done that would be impossible by an actual player then they cannot do anything about it.

I absolutely agree the animation hack could and should have been fixed or at least detected and have actions taken, if 3rd party dmg calculators can detect it then so does the server. and this should be careful because many times in the past people got false positives by these dmg calculators. I remember there was a time SWs had a skill that constantly registered as positive although people were not hacking. Many SW were in the hacking lists of these programs and they later had to issue a statement and remove all SW form the list that had the specific skills that caused the issue only.

The shaming of these players was bad and it was for a few months until they had to clarify their mistake.

Ive seen people bot for HOURS at north inggi, where those drakes and elyo camp is, they bot there to farm cubics, exp or kinah, ive seen bots farm for hours materials from the canyon that crosses the map and ends near avarice fortress, it is a well known issue, many players know lots of names of botters or hackers, they have been called out ingame and even in forums and no one (between that should do, because they are paid for it) gives a shit. because some of them are friends with gms

On 9/13/2020 at 0:10 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

But having a second or a third account is not a banable offense, you can have as many as you want. Logging them to afk in luna is also not wrong as long as you do it yourself. Trading kinah from an alt to your main is also not a banable offense.

I am saying these because you mentioned kinah, I have earned billions and billiosn from making +15 stigmas from stormwing event which I got from alt accounts. Having a lot of kinah cannot be an indication of anything by itself, and making kinah is also not a way to find the hackers because it can still be done with luna afking which is legit and doesn't require a hack. How do you know that someone is an abuser when all he does it putting a char in luna, afks it and then crafts kinah boxes? Unless there is something done that would be impossible by an actual player then they cannot do anything about it.

I absolutely agree the animation hack could and should have been fixed or at least detected and have actions taken, if 3rd party dmg calculators can detect it then so does the server. and this should be careful because many times in the past people got false positives by these dmg calculators. I remember there was a time SWs had a skill that constantly registered as positive although people were not hacking. Many SW were in the hacking lists of these programs and they later had to issue a statement and remove all SW form the list that had the specific skills that caused the issue only.

The shaming of these players was bad and it was for a few months until they had to clarify their mistake.

Yeah, I do the same to have some kinahs.. 2 or 3 even 4 accounts its normal for a person to farm kinah.. but 10 accounts and over its almost impossible to do it with out help(tools) and you know it.

Archived