Best Glad vs Temp fights

Matsukamy-KT

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

A 6 hours video? People need to start editing their videos.

One fight started at about 14:00 I couldn't bear to search for the rest if there were any.

This is a record of a stream, not an edited video. Just watch it from the beggining.

9 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Do they still have the arena of gold in their version? Or is that getting added back in a patch soonishly? I just saw it in their tips loading screens.

I dont think so.

14 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

This is a record of a stream, not an edited video. Just watch it from the beggining.

...and my reply is watch a 6 hours video? I couldn't even stand watching LOTR because it was too long and it was a epic movie. Like most of the times I do not even play 6 hours of Aion anymore.

Most of these streams are people standing in one place either doing nothing, or waiting for half an hour a friend of theirs to join and go into an instance, or chatting ingame, talking on discord, moving around the city, killing some mobs.

That first fight I saw, the templar was like twice as strong as this gladiator apparently. The dmg he would do to the glad was insane and he wouldn't get any dmg at all from the glad.

11 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...and my reply is watch a 6 hours video? I couldn't even stand watching LOTR because it was too long and it was a epic movie. Like most of the times I do not even play 6 hours of Aion anymore.

Most of these streams are people standing in one place either doing nothing, or waiting for half an hour a friend of theirs to join and go into an instance, or chatting ingame, talking on discord, moving around the city, killing some mobs.

That first fight I saw, the templar was like twice as strong as this gladiator apparently. The dmg he would do to the glad was insane and he wouldn't get any dmg at all from the glad.

Then dont watch it.

You try to make everything a problem.

14 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Then dont watch it.

You try to make everything a problem.

I am trying to make everything a problem?
You threw a 6 hour video here titled "best glad vs temp fight" and that video had everything from afking, talking, questing, jumping around and then doing a fight or two, it is easier to find a needle in haystack than trying to find an arena fight in this video.

You bet I didn't watch 6 hours of someone fooling around in game.

15 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am trying to make everything a problem?
You threw a 6 hour video here titled "best glad vs temp fight" and that video had everything from afking, talking, questing, jumping around and then doing a fight or two, it is easier to find a needle in haystack than trying to find an arena fight in this video.

You bet I didn't watch 6 hours of someone fooling around in game.

Yeah, you kinda do. Its a record of a stream, not simply a video.

I said "fightS", and said that its at the beggining. Its kinda easy to scroll the miniatures in the timeline and find each fight. Literally takes 2 seconds to find them, because i just did that.

Also, Better's character is maxed just like the Templar, the Templar isnt twice as strong. That doesnt make the fights easy for him.

10 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Looks weird seeing either side not being insta killed. Is this how the game is meant to be?

Well, Better has 102k HP, and that Templar has over 120k HP, so it seems natural that they take a little long to die, since they are not being hit with magic. A gunner would kill any of them in 3 or 4 seconds though.

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Well, Better has 102k HP, and that Templar has over 120k HP, so it seems natural that they take a little long to die, since they are not being hit with magic. A gunner would kill any of them in 3 or 4 seconds though.

That’s Better vs Dykim. Are gunners really that OP to rekt any class apart easily in 7.7? 

1 hour ago, Lavin-DN said:

That’s Better vs Dykim. Are gunners really that OP to rekt any class apart easily in 7.7? 

Im not saying that gunners win against all other classes, Im just saying that geared gunners have the ability to blow things like nothing in the quickest time.

Look at this fight in video starting at 1:48:00

http://vod.afreecatv.com/PLAYER/STATION/52792936

20 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Makes sense tho. What is the counter to a class that has 100% crit chance 2-3 times if they choose? It is pretty similar to the assassin situation. 

On 9/20/2020 at 4:40 PM, HealingSquid-KT said:

Makes sense tho. What is the counter to a class that has 100% crit chance 2-3 times if they choose? It is pretty similar to the assassin situation. 

I think this sure crit idea is pretty bad, and should be removed. But what do I know ?

Anyway, more fights from thsoe 2:

http://vod.afreecatv.com/PLAYER/STATION/62290835

Archived