Vending robot machine

Dunn-KT

The 11th annyversary event has this vending machine, the drop table is as follows:  

hY3VHZY.png

As rare loot there the sovereign acc box, but what i actually got was an unidentified sovereign mystic belt, no actual box to choose from. 

dfROALo.jpg

Is this working as intended? Also, the stats are pretty low, comparing it to a katalam belt, the kata belt is way better, a legion mate told me it is the "old sovereign" wich i dont really know about. Considering its a rare chace as the table shows, its weird that the belt sucks so much. 

11 hours ago, Dunn-KT said:

dfROALo.jpg

Is this working as intended? Also, the stats are pretty low, comparing it to a katalam belt, the kata belt is way better, a legion mate told me it is the "old sovereign" wich i dont really know about. Considering its a rare chace as the table shows, its weird that the belt sucks so much. 

"Old Sovereign"? This is the type that still gets enchants if you see so it has the stats of the items in pre 7.5 and you can also retune the optional stats apparently.

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

"Old Sovereign"? This is the type that still gets enchants if you see so it has the stats of the items in pre 7.5 and you can also retune the optional stats apparently.

Wrong.. AoA accs has rollable status now, and not only dont need to be enchanted.. they have better status than Old Sove. Then.. Sove accs could only be good for alts or undergeared people who need more Healing Boost than Titan Coin.

Archived