Where are we going?

Blaisi-DN

Hello, can any of you GMs answer me please. What is the plan here, for the game I mean. Where is it going, when we log on everyday what are we working towards as legions and as factions. It just feels as though we just log to do instances and afk. 

If you want to know the game's direction, check the Producer's letter (not that i was so impressed by it). The CMs (not GMs) don't actually decide the game's direction however that being said  they do have influence and we've had some good ideas and improvements to events  - see our latest CM  @Kibbelz

On 10/8/2020 at 0:16 PM, Rapier-DN said:

If you want to know the game's direction, check the Producer's letter (not that i was so impressed by it). The CMs (not GMs) don't actually decide the game's direction however that being said  they do have influence and we've had some good ideas and improvements to events  - see our latest CM  @Kibbelz

Yeah, that letter was a joke. I wish it actually said anything about the game's direction going forward. It's just four paragraphs about how they aren't using the legal botting system, one paragraph about two already ongoing events, and a short bit vaguely mentioning that we gave feedback without actually addressing it. Despite the title of the post, not only does the letter say nothing about their "vision" for the future of the game especially based on our feedback a couple months ago, but it doesn't "reflect on previous decisions" either. It's just another cop out from Gideon just like every other word from him we've ever gotten over the last several years.

As it stands, poor Kibbelz seems to be the only one really advocating for us.

Archived