pvp is dead

EXO-KT

Instance dungeon is dead

Basically, I have to wait for 30~40 minutes, and sometimes the pop doesn't appear even after an hour

Even if the pop there is only pug....afk player...

There are very few users to pvp in the field

The game is dying and people who have multiple accounts just run instant dungeons.

1 hour ago, EXO-KT said:

Instance dungeon is dead

Basically, I have to wait for 30~40 minutes, and sometimes the pop doesn't appear even after an hour

Even if the pop there is only pug...n.afk player...

There are very few users to pvp in the field

The game is dying and people who have multiple accounts just run vt idd pf aoa all day no nyerking pvp

What are you guys doing without taking measures

In addition to it being useless to progression, it's also just not fun anymore. I used to do pvp instances every day plus open world pvping. I don't pvp at all in Aion anymore. I play an entirely different game for pvp. Pvping in Aion now is just SO unbalanced from one extreme to the other. You're either getting destroyed in 5 seconds or you're the one destroying someone else in 5 seconds. Neither is fun. It's not fun to die instantly nor is it fun to kill someone else instantly. Everyone is too fast and hits too hard. It's over way too fast now.

12 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

That is because pvp instances are useless to progression, you get nothing from there, 7.5 is pve only. EC is an afk fest and other isntances are either empty or pugged.

11 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

In addition to it being useless to progression, it's also just not fun anymore. I used to do pvp instances every day plus open world pvping. I don't pvp at all in Aion anymore. I play an entirely different game for pvp. Pvping in Aion now is just SO unbalanced from one extreme to the other. You're either getting destroyed in 5 seconds or you're the one destroying someone else in 5 seconds. Neither is fun. It's not fun to die instantly nor is it fun to kill someone else instantly. Everyone is too fast and hits too hard. It's over way too fast now.

Both of these is the sad truth the first gets fixed in 7.7 but the latter doesn't change until pretty much the end of 7.7 before 7.9 You will have more people farming in the new zone for the new PvP gear but the likelihood they will actively PvP you is extremely low. At least there will be people forced into a new zone that give you a place to PvP but not likely you'll find the PvP you want there. So like Van stated until the buff to survivability PvP will remain really boring and unfun to most.

Archived