I'm Finally Back. Had no internet for 6 months. Boyfriend Moved Me to Dungeon!

Aieryn-DN

Hi Everyone! I finally after 6 months persueded AT&T to run me a line to this Apartment I'm in in this basement after 6 months so I now have internet again. I'm sad to say I broke up with the Boyfriend as well and I really loved this guy - still do so I'm an emotional wreck.

However, I figured out all of the moved around stuff and the new launcher stuff and what the hell? What happened to Lakrum and the new map? I've said I'm not gonna be a nyerk on our new forum but, P-lease somebody tell me what happened while I was in internet limbo? Also, They took out Dragonrest? That was my base of Operations!!! I guess now it will be Belusian. After all, I gotta base somewhere I can fly around a little. Dam!!

Talk about dissappointing...................I hopefully and patiently await answers ppl. Please save my sanity?

Welcome back, yes the game changed a little bit more, new map (which is like Idian Depths in zerg mode), some new items, the new launcher. You can fly in Beluslan city, in Alukina spot and also the area in Gelkmaros where you enter Taloc's dungeon.

Not much is positively better but it is what it is.

21 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Welcome back, yes the game changed a little bit more, new map (which is like Idian Depths in zerg mode), some new items, the new launcher. You can fly in Beluslan city, in Alukina spot and also the area in Gelkmaros where you enter Taloc's dungeon.

Not much is positively better but it is what it is.

Thanks for the reply. Yea, there are two places in Belusian you can fly although one is kinda like flying underwater, lol. I'm just happy the game is still here and my characters are okay although I still need to move about 5 to 6 of them to my new Opp's base. It will take me some time to get used to the new map plus the new way things work now but it also seems that both my Europe and Korea accounts are intact as well although I'm not that sure now if it will be of the same use in keeping them as it was before or not. Only time can tell me that one.

So how have you been? I remember reading your posts a lot on the old forum and know you, like me have been around a while. Hope your staying safe?

44 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Thanks for the reply. Yea, there are two places in Belusian you can fly although one is kinda like flying underwater, lol. I'm just happy the game is still here and my characters are okay although I still need to move about 5 to 6 of them to my new Opp's base. It will take me some time to get used to the new map plus the new way things work now but it also seems that both my Europe and Korea accounts are intact as well although I'm not that sure now if it will be of the same use in keeping them as it was before or not. Only time can tell me that one.

So how have you been? I remember reading your posts a lot on the old forum and know you, like me have been around a while. Hope your staying safe?

I am like the old man in the lighthouse refusing to leave the last frontier. I don't really play the game actively, other than events and some dailies, but I stick around looking at my char's myriad skins that I can't use while making profit from events.

4 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I am like the old man in the lighthouse refusing to leave the last frontier. I don't really play the game actively, other than events and some dailies, but I stick around looking at my char's myriad skins that I can't use while making profit from events.

I's fine I'm still happy that your here on the forums and that you've been around for a while so your someone I can relate to. I miss Cheesy, Moo Moo and so, so, so many others although I did see a couple of posts from Vantheria and the Squid earlier today on another topic.

Yea half the time I just get on and check my mail, check on my Legion, or get my money from sales on the broker or fly around some. Then sometimes I love to go do stuff. It depends. Like I said I'm just glad your here.

And to Cheesy, Moo Moo, And all of you guys I used to talk to I really miss you.

On 11/26/2020 at 12:27 PM, HyunSoo-KT said:

i heard alot of asmos quit recently because of the patch. Elyos side still has a decent population so im not sure if its worth coming b to the patch

I'm asmo and proud.  I do have one Ely tho on KT server. But hey, it's Aion. I'll always come back as long as I can anyways. Been playing since the beginning so seen it all. Although I've only been using my main Aieryn for reading and posting on the forums for around 3 years now. I used to use my Gladiator as my username here. Tell y'all her name another time

I thank everyone for the lovely welcome backls and comments. Yes, Cheesy and Aly and Moo Moo The squid, Vantheria and all the others too numerous to mention I used to talk to wherever you are I only whish you the best and to let you know I miss you. Happy Holidays and all I can say is, It's good to be back.

15 hours ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I thank everyone for the lovely welcome backls and comments. Yes, Cheesy and Aly and Moo Moo The squid, Vantheria and all the others too numerous to mention I used to talk to wherever you are I only whish you the best and to let you know I miss you. Happy Holidays and all I can say is, It's good to be back.

Happy Holidays to you as well. :)

Archived