Forums

Experience mark ,Auto hunting system! important

BOW

Hello I am an Aion player who played on the Aion Korean server a while ago and then transferred to the North American server.

I played version 7.7 on Aion Korean server I am going to talk about the problem with the Aion North American server Currently, in version 7.7, all items are being purchased as Experience

mark. However, there is no automatic hunting system in the North American server, and there is a situation We cannot enjoy a lot of content.

In the case of the Korean server, by using automatic hunting, we can acquire at least 50 Experience mark per day, and you can purchase enchant stones, miniums, cubics, transformation

shards, etc. and use them as content. The difficulty of doing such things is a big dissatisfaction with Aion users and they feel uncomfortable.

If we do not use the automatic hunting system, we will need to reduce the number of required Experience mark accordingly or to always need an experience boosting event.(over

300%)

Are you guys agree with me? 

4 hours ago, Flatten-KT said:

YES! Please NCSoft, experience is way too slow to gain. We seriously need a perma coffin buff. I think most people would like this over auto hunting in this region. Also, why do end game instances have such low XP? It makes no sense!

I say coffin buff isn't even enough, we need a passive XP like the anniversary one. Otherwise we will have to go get it every hour.

48 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I say coffin buff isn't even enough, we need a passive XP like the anniversary one. Otherwise we will have to go get it every hour.

Originally I was going to say 'at least a coffin like buff.' With how pitiful instance xp is it does need to be like 10x lol. 

40 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

Originally I was going to say 'at least a coffin like buff.' With how pitiful instance xp is it does need to be like 10x lol. 

Yes, they need to add one zero in the end of every XP given right now to simply make it possible, it won't even be too much or too easy, just possible.

Archived