Old player returning, need some advice please.

WomanInRed

Hi all, 

I haven't played for many years, I have a few toons that have been merged into one sever, so I started a fresh on the new server and so much has changed, I don't ever remember leveling up this quickly nor having gear just handed out to you (I remember hunting named mobs to possibly get a drop). But being this is a new toon on a new server I can't merge my kinah from the old ones  (total fresh start), so what's a best way to make some as I went to apply my first stigma stone and I barely have enough to do it. The quests seem to not give any anymore, just getting the acorn things and mobs are barely dropping any grey items to sell, there also use to be a more of a story line to follow and quests, but now it just seems like there's repeatables, maybe I'm missing something? I'm following the main quest line but it did a huge jump in levels. I'm sure that's to do with the fast leveling that's now happening but there's got to be a way to make enough to apply your skills.  Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

6 hours ago, WomanInRed said:

Hi all, 

I haven't played for many years, I have a few toons that have been merged into one sever, so I started a fresh on the new server and so much has changed, I don't ever remember leveling up this quickly nor having gear just handed out to you (I remember hunting named mobs to possibly get a drop). But being this is a new toon on a new server I can't merge my kinah from the old ones  (total fresh start), so what's a best way to make some as I went to apply my first stigma stone and I barely have enough to do it. The quests seem to not give any anymore, just getting the acorn things and mobs are barely dropping any grey items to sell, there also use to be a more of a story line to follow and quests, but now it just seems like there's repeatables, maybe I'm missing something? I'm following the main quest line but it did a huge jump in levels. I'm sure that's to do with the fast leveling that's now happening but there's got to be a way to make enough to apply your skills.  Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

As for stigmas you can get them from the acorn shugos located in beluslands posts (where there is a teleporter, there usually is a shugo that trades acorns for items including stigmas)

Hi,

I usually answer posts like this but recently I lost my internet for 6 months and just got it back and came back to a few new changes myself, lol. So, I'll wait a lil bit and see who else replies then if no one else does satisfactorily after a reasonible amount of time I'll chime in again and let you know what I know. I've been around since the beginning so with the exception of the last 6 months there isn't much I haven't seen. Good luck and:

Welcome Back!!

• 8 months later...

Archived