This is ridiculous

BlueMemory-KT

@Loki  @Kibbelzhi team! I wanna start with my appreciation for these events. They are all good and thank you! But 1 item per server? Seriously? This is a little ridiculous! I was farming meloons almost 6 hours in hope to get what I want. But I couldn’t even blink once before everything was sold out. This is so unfair to me. Please make it the way to be fair for everyone! We all know you can do it! Let’s have happy Christmas for all of us! 

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, BlueMemory-KT said:

@Loki  @Kibbelzhi team! I wanna start with my appreciation for these events. They are all good and thank you! But 1 item per server? Seriously? This is a little ridiculous! I was farming meloons almost 6 hours in hope to get what I want. But I couldn’t even blink once before everything was sold out. This is so unfair to me. Please make it the way to be fair for everyone! We all know you can do it! Let’s have happy Christmas for all of us! 

Thank you! 

Only select few can have a happy Xmas, the rest only get some crumbs and cold leftovers, NCwest has a weird sense of humor 

Archived