Fake EVENT

DarkSaber

KT ASMO

THIS GAME IS SO DEAD

I waited the Shugos that sells Imbued weapon chest there till tonight 9:00 PM, and I clicked and made the phurchase of that item. I heard the sound of the item was phurchased into my inventory already, but as I check it's not in my inventory, It even showed on my "system info" the amount of 1.8k Meloons were consumed to phurchase. I farm everyday for this Event And wait there for the NPC everyday, Is this what I'm being "rewarded"? Nothing? Made a successful phurchase and immediatly taken out of my bag? THE MELOONS WERE USED AND IT WAS IN MY BAG FOR ONE SECOND!

This is normal. Cause u open it when it wasn't sold out and it let u chose it. And if u play aion for a long time u should know that sometimes u can hear the noise but its nothing in inventory. Aion is old with late reaction. But at least it means you were close as never today so maybe in a month u will buy your first boх :)  

24 minutes ago, DarkSaber said:

KT ASMO

THIS GAME IS SO DEAD

I waited the Shugos that sells Imbued weapon chest there till tonight 9:00 PM, and I clicked and made the phurchase of that item. I heard the sound of the item was phurchased into my inventory already, but as I check it's not in my inventory, It even showed on my "system info" the amount of 1.8k Meloons were consumed to phurchase. I farm everyday for this Event And wait there for the NPC everyday, Is this what I'm being "rewarded"? Nothing? Made a successful phurchase and immediatly taken out of my bag? THE MELOONS WERE USED AND IT WAS IN MY BAG FOR ONE SECOND!

3 minutes ago, DarkSaber said:

Archived